Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Cesar R M

"Pushed over a cliff by a suicidal Mickey Mouse!" Synergy!
At first I was like...
agAvbDf.gif

Then...
jzDp0XG.gif

well done you two!

matt9112

Anna and Elsa's lines haven't been long in a while. After the opening of the Royal Sumerhaus I doubt they'll have all 3 rooms in operation.

long is subjective waiting more than 20 minutes is long to me. this past weekend for example i saw 80 minutes for the twins. i can probably find 80 minutes with some twins for less than the cost of the magic kingdom and i wont have to wait in line. but serously 20 or 30 minutes should be the standard. if you have enough to do and good capacity.

YodaMan

I think the original idea was two rooms for the sisters, and one for a visiting guest.

I wouldn't be shocked if that's the plan, but that things might change based on operational need. Obviously we will know more once it's open and we see the layout and design. But I could definitely see 3 rooms total; likely 3 for Anna and Elsa when they first open, but potentially 2 for Anna and Elsa and 1 for someone else (Kristoff/Hans?) if crowds die down after summer.

Launch Bay is configured the same way where there are 2 rooms for Kylo and 2 for Chewbacca, but if they ever wanted to they could easily change the 2 current queues and their signage so the current queues are split and instead become 4 separate lines for 4 different characters.

Jrn14

Wait? so are you telling me at PFTH there are usually two sets of sisters on hand at once? Meaning you can go in room A and see Anna and Elsa or room B and see a different Anna and Elsa and that once Epcot opens there will be three sets of Anna/Elsas?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom