Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Mike S

That's what she said.
giphy.gif

Soarin' Over Pgh

The opening where the boats used to appear above the waterfall going backwards is plugged up.

Old:View attachment 144073New and Alive with Magic: View attachment 144074

I seriously LOL'd at "new and alive with magic". In my office. Surrounded by medical professionals. Who are now all looking in my direction.

...thanks for that. :cautious::joyfull:

I hope they blend out the new rockwork with the old. At least age it a bit. Maybe add some bird poop or something.

Pictures from FB. It looks like the scrim is back up? Or just below the construction walls it is?
View attachment 144081 View attachment 144080

Look at all those rocks! Do they turn into trolls?

Anyone have a clue whats going on in the first pic- it looks like an open circular area... a food stall/venue/merch cart area?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Why is the new yellow facade showing the SIDE of a house/building? Or is that what the front of a house looks like in Norway? I cant tell. It does clash horribly tho.

Bocabear

I am sure there is a plan for the yellow part of the building...not sure it is an improvement over the original ride entrance though, The Meet and Greet area is lovely..I always knew they would do a nice job with this...whether or not I believe it should be in Epcot...lol but we beat that horse... Now I just want them to get the damn thing done and over with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom