Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

MagicHappens1971

The door is still there. I circled it in this picture
image.jpeg

Castle Cake Apologist

Presumably the roof is not finished yet. I'm hoping for the best on this, but very concerned so far. Maybe the team responsible for the New Orleans Square redo designed this as well?

I'm not understanding why people are saying it's the same roof that was there before? It's very clearly not.

aladdin2007

Presumably the roof is not finished yet. I'm hoping for the best on this, but very concerned so far. Maybe the team responsible for the New Orleans Square redo designed this as well?

I'm not understanding why people are saying it's the same roof that was there before? It's very clearly not.

but the scrims are down so they must be done, there is a lot of outcry on twitter as well.

Kman101

The new entrance wall looks great, but like everyone else, that yellow building? Did they hire Epcot's future world painters? I think the other problem is that it's just too quick of a transition between the church/castle wall and the yellow building that looks nothing like it. And then you have the awful roof.

It's like everything they do anymore. Some of it's really nice and on point and then the rest leaves you scratching your head in confusion. Can they please get it together?

Bartattack

Second, I too have wondered - since FP+ is so smart phone based, how folks from other countries are able to use it easily. Does Disney just expect you all just have worldwide coverage on your phones? Even if you bring your phone and just use it on WiFi at WDW, it's still a lot more technical know-how than just using the old system (I doubt most people have ever had to turn off cellular and only use WiFi).

I'm from Europe, and I haven't had any problems using the fastpass+ on my phone. Roaming is automatically disabled. But I can use wifi to make my fastpass bookings. Only when I'm on a bus driving to a park I can't use wifi to make any changes.
But since roaming costs are going to disappear in the future... then that problem will also be solved.

I was at Disneyland Paris recently and then I realized how much I got used to the WDW fastpass+ system (and how easy it was to use my phone). There were long queues everywhere at the fastpass kiosks of people trying to get a fastpass ticket. (also due to the fact that lots of rides are closed with the current refurbishments and standby wait times are up.)

This is an example of a queue to get fastpass tickets (for big thunder):

Attachments

• Big-Thunder-Mountain-Fastpass-Waiting-Queue.jpg
    Big-Thunder-Mountain-Fastpass-Waiting-Queue.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 147

OvertheHorizon

I'm fairly confident that Disney painters will be applying a patina to the new roof. I suspect they aren't finished "aging" the yellow portion of the wall or the white part below it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom