Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

MagicHappens1971

image.jpeg

This is inside the Royal Sumerhaus construction wall

seabreezept813

I certainly worked the old system too and we came out way better than 90% (or more) of the other guests. But even though, I felt that it was unfair to the other guests, particularly for foreign travelers and first timers. We can work it a little bit now by stacking fast passes early so we can choose a new one after we use the original 3. I still feel sorry for the people in the fast pass kiosk line - they are the ones also in the 2 hour standby lines.

I have a hard time feeling bad for people who don't plan. With a bit of reading, they would know about Fastpass. When my parents took us for the first time, I think my mom bought Len Testa's unofficial guide and started reading a year in advance. I think the old system was actually more user friendly to foreigners or first timers than the technical mess that is Fastpass+.

MagicHappens1971

Is there a backstage area behind the Maelstrom show building? A CM who works in Norway just opened the construction door and I ran lol he was walking towards his work location though

AEfx

I have a hard time feeling bad for people who don't plan. With a bit of reading, they would know about Fastpass. When my parents took us for the first time, I think my mom bought Len Testa's unofficial guide and started reading a year in advance. I think the old system was actually more user friendly to foreigners or first timers than the technical mess that is Fastpass+.

First, absolutely correct. Anyone who couldn't understand the old FP system is lying or completely illiterate. They explained it perfectly in the guide maps which are everywhere in the parks, they even used little cartoon characters to explain it. Stick your ticket in a machine, machine spits out FP, you return at time stated on FP. It was not difficult whatsoever. If you were somehow still flummoxed, a CM nearby always to help.

Second, I too have wondered - since FP+ is so smart phone based, how folks from other countries are able to use it easily. Does Disney just expect you all just have worldwide coverage on your phones? Even if you bring your phone and just use it on WiFi at WDW, it's still a lot more technical know-how than just using the old system (I doubt most people have ever had to turn off cellular and only use WiFi).

aladdin2007

ok the yellow is hideous but whats worse is that fake looking roof, however it must be pretty much done because that exact yellow portion is in the revised pavilion concept art.... they have ruined something again that didnt need fixing, but will see.........Im also understanding that the attraction entrance doors will be a wood brown look, which is fine, but not understanding this mustard yellow going on..and also the stave church is still locked?!??! anyone there able to check?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom