No Strawberry Swirl!! That can't be!

:slurp:First the Toll House Ice Cream sandwich and now The Strawberry swirl! Maybe Disney thinks America is just getting to fat and that we should be riding the rides and not eating our way threw the parks. How I miss them so. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!:slurp: I hope they don't get rid of the egg roll cart in Adventureland to.:slurp:

Waiit....WAIT WHAT!? O_O They got rid of the the toll house ice cream sandwhich? Are you telling me that you can't choose two cookies anymore in the bakery and slam a huge slop of icecream in between anymore? Where have I been :cry:? I was also a huge fan of the strawberry swirl. I loved it even more then that dole whip thing. Sorry guys, but sometimes the pineapple wasn't sweet enough so the flavor wasn't right to me. I can make a better one at home with vanilla icecream and pineapple chunks. lol! But to each their own ya know.

yankspy

Waiit....WAIT WHAT!? O_O They got rid of the the toll house ice cream sandwhich? Are you telling me that you can't choose two cookies anymore in the bakery and slam a huge slop of icecream in between anymore? Where have I been :cry:? I was also a huge fan of the strawberry swirl. I loved it even more then that dole whip thing. Sorry guys, but sometimes the pineapple wasn't sweet enough so the flavor wasn't right to me. I can make a better one at home with vanilla icecream and pineapple chunks. lol! But to each their own ya know.
I think they are talking about the frozen ones that they used to sell at the carts where you get the Mickey premium bars. As far as I know you can still get the fresh ones.

rainfully

You can still get the fresh made on from the bakery (i go with one chocolate chip, one sugar cookie myself :slurp: ) but the pre-packaged ones you could get at the ice cream carts are gone now.

They still sell them to CMs backstage however. :lookaroun

cymbaldiva

You can still get the fresh made on from the bakery (i go with one chocolate chip, one sugar cookie myself :slurp: ) but the pre-packaged ones you could get at the ice cream carts are gone now.

They still sell them to CMs backstage however. :lookaroun

Well now. that's an interesting little tidbit of info ... are they clearance priced? :lol:

benji

I'm talking about the Toll House Sandwiches in the ice cream carts. I think they have been gone for two years now.:(

Figment82

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the Strawberry Swirl gone - I was walking through MK Saturday night and noticed it off the menu.

Speaking of the Citrus Swirl, they completely ruined it years ago when they got rid of the frozen OJ and used orange soft serve instead. They still sell frozen OJ separately, so you can technically recreate it, but at double the price.

This along with my beloved and long-gone Beaver Tails from Canada and Toll House Cookie Sandwich - just another casuality in the wonderful world of Disney snacks.

Tweedle Adie

Will some one please be so kind as to educate me in what a strawberry swirl is? and where you found them? I have never heard of this wonderful thing before and now am quite sad that they are gone.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Will some one please be so kind as to educate me in what a strawberry swirl is? and where you found them? I have never heard of this wonderful thing before and now am quite sad that they are gone.
They were found only at the Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland. The Enchanted Grove is located near the tea cups just after you cross the Tomorrowland/Fantasyland bridge. A strawberry swirl was a strawberry sherbet soft serve swirled with vanilla soft serve ice cream.

Tweedle Adie

They were found only at the Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland. The Enchanted Grove is located near the tea cups just after you cross the Tomorrowland/Fantasyland bridge. A strawberry swirl was a strawberry sherbet soft serve swirled with vanilla soft serve ice cream.

Thank you Master Yoda

Crazy4WDW1

I will be at WDW on 8/19. You can bet that I will be speaking with someone at Guest Relations at the MK to express my displeasure! Ugh! What do you think? An email campaign to bring them back??

Ajax Redux

Great first post! Welcome aboard. :wave:

Thanks Spark! But I'm not really new. I signed on in 2002 as 'Ajax', took a break, and couldn't log on when I returned to the board last spring. And no, I wasn't in prison. So I had to go with 'Ajax Redux'.

This place still leads the league in WDW info. Whenever I hear a rumor, this site is where I look for details or verification. But I couldn't stand being shut out of the viseos any longer, and had to re-join.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom