No Strawberry Swirl!! That can't be!

Crazy4WDW1

I'm reviving this thread . . .

Any news on the Strawberry Swirls at the Enchanted Grove at the MK?? Are they back yet???? :shrug:

livan126

Strawberry Swirl is not coming back to Enchanted Grove.
It was replaced with another frozen lemonade machine to keep up with the summer crowds.

It was planned to come back in September, but when Minute Maid (Grove sponser) found that we took away a product that wasn't theirs (Bacardi provided the strawberry mix) and added more of their product, they didn't allow the Bacardi mix to come back to their sponsered location.

There were talks about trying to add the Srawberry Swirl to Misses Potts (and take away the "milk shakes"), but I don't know if that is still in the works.

Figment1986

It was planned to come back in September, but when Minute Maid (Grove sponser) found that we took away a product that wasn't theirs (Bacardi provided the strawberry mix) and added more of their product, they didn't allow the Bacardi mix to come back to their sponsered location.

There were talks about trying to add the Srawberry Swirl to Misses Potts (and take away the "milk shakes"), but I don't know if that is still in the works.

wait... thats the strawberry bacardi mix in that swirl? can we bring it to epcot? :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom