No Strawberry Swirl!! That can't be!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As long as we have Dole Whips this time around I should be good...I've waited too long to try one..!:lol:
I would hurry up and get one. The way things seem to be going...PI closing, Fantasmic down to twice a week, strawberry swirls gone...Dole whip might be next on the chopping block.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Dare you insult the McRibb, MontyMon? :mad:

May you never enjoy hockey, doughnuts, or beer again !
(Was that too harsh a punishment?)

By the way, Happy Civic Holiday, whatever that is.
That's what it says on my wall calendar for today: Civic Holiday (Canada)
Maybe it commemorates the founding of Tim Horton's?

:animwink:
Every day is a celebration of the founding of Tim Horton's! :lol:

We have a few Civic Holidays, first Monday in August is "Simcoe Day" here in Ontario. Hardly anyone in Ontario knows who Lord Simcoe was or that the Civic Holiday is named after him, they just know they get a day off if their employer grants it. :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
And McRibb? Sorry, ground pork prepared as flavourless shoe-leather and dunked in BBQ sauce on a bun is not my first choice...

benji

:slurp:First the Toll House Ice Cream sandwich and now The Strawberry swirl! Maybe Disney thinks America is just getting to fat and that we should be riding the rides and not eating our way threw the parks. How I miss them so. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!:slurp: I hope they don't get rid of the egg roll cart in Adventureland to.:slurp:

kingslyZISSOU

Perhaps in McRibb fashion, the Strawberry Swirl will make surprise, multiple, random comebacks!

the animal they made the Mcribb out of went extinct years ago. the "comebacks were just tests to see if people can tell the difference.

You might think to yourself, cows aren't extinct, neither are pigs!?

Just think more legs.

Rinx

NOO!! I juat had one for the first time last year and loved it!! I wanted something different from the usual orange swirl because I dont like dole whip :hurl:. Yeah I said it. I DONT LIKE DOLE WHIP!!! :mad: Lets make a switch. Get rid of dole whip and bring back strawberry swirl! :slurp:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
NOO!! I juat had one for the first time last year and loved it!! I wanted something different from the usual orange swirl because I dont like dole whip :hurl:. Yeah I said it. I DONT LIKE DOLE WHIP!!! :mad: Lets make a switch. Get rid of dole whip and bring back strawberry swirl! :slurp:

I'm afraid those are fighting words around here, Rinx. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom