NO Primeval Whirl for you!

Jerm

Original Poster
So just saw that PW is closed starting Sept 2 and reopening on Nov 16th.

So if you are going for PI closing down plan on whirling while you are there.

EpcotServo

:ROFLOL:I call it Prime Evil Hurl!

NICE!
180px-Xandercrews.jpg

:lol:

Boray

I know many don't like the carnival theming of Chester and Hester's, but I really like Primeval Whirl. There is something just simple about it that I'd like it anywhere. I guess because it's at Disney, people don't seem to like it because it doesn't fit most "Disney Theming" :shrug:

I'll be sad to not ride it this year on our vacation in October, however, there is always next trip!

HMF

Tear the thing down! Primeval Whirl and the whole Chester and Hester area is a waste of space and resources.

Festivus

My family and I will be there over Halloween. My kids and I love this ride, my wife hates it because it hurts her back, but she rides it anyways for the benefit of the kids. I agree that whole area doesn't fit in with the Disney theme (kind of cheap-o carnival), but if they ever trash that area of AK, I hope they keep the PW.

tote3939

I think Primeval Whirl sounded very exciting when I first heard about it. A ride that spun in circles while traveling on a rollercoaster track? Sounded great. I was so disappointed when I rode it though. It seemed more intent on giving me whiplash than delivering a fun ride. :shrug:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Cypress Gardens has a ride very similar to that one if you really need a fix.

That's an extensive rehab, I wonder if they plan on doing more to it, like, oh, I dunno, putting it indoors and giving it more effects or something more Disney-like...doubt it though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom