No Pixie Hollow???

lebeau

Speaking of not caring what property was used...if I had a vote I'd cast it for building something themed to Emperor's New Groove! I don't care they did...I just love that movie so much!

I like ENG. I would like to see an ENG attraction. But it ain't happenin'.

There are a lot of Disney properties I like well enough to see made into attractions. But Disney's not going to go back and mine their older and less popular films for theme park fodder while Pixar is cranking out yearly hits.

Evil Genius

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens eventually. But since it hasn't been announced it seems unlikely it would be a "Potter killer" just based on timing.

Maybe it's just me, but if I'm WDI or TDO (too...many...abbreviations!) I would not think in terms of "Potter Killer" no matter when or what was being developed. It's just not the correct mindset to have when diving into a major new project.

Evil Genius

I like ENG. I would like to see an ENG attraction. But it ain't happenin'.

There are a lot of Disney properties I like well enough to see made into attractions. But Disney's not going to go back and mine their older and less popular films for theme park fodder while Pixar is cranking out yearly hits.

I know...I know...it' sjust my wishful thinking.

But if WDI is going to just mine the PIXAR franchises...then do something with The Incredibles damnit!

lebeau

Maybe it's just me, but if I'm WDI or TDO (too...many...abbreviations!) I would not think in terms of "Potter Killer" no matter when or what was being developed. It's just not the correct mindset to have when diving into a major new project.

I agree. But we were talking about Disney's claim that Carsland is a "Potter killer". Carsland may be many things, but a "Potter killer" ain't one of them.

Evil Genius

I agree. But we were talking about Disney's claim that Carsland is a "Potter killer". Carsland may be many things, but a "Potter killer" ain't one of them.

Maybe geographically it isn't. But in terms of overall theming...attractions etc I think it just might be.

BrerFrog

So can we say that maybe the funds destined to the building of PH will be relocated to doing something boy-oriented on Frontierland like Tom Staggs wants? :shrug:

I know I would like that.

lebeau

So can we say that maybe the funds destined to the building of PH will be relocated to doing something boy-oriented on Frontierland like Tom Staggs wants? :shrug:

I know I would like that.

We can say "maybe". But we can say that about a lot of things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom