No Love In an Elivator

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Original Poster
This may be just speculation, but there are growing stories of an Aerosmith split. Allegedly over Steven Tylers ego and the rather wimpy sounding music of late.

Should the ageing rockers finally call it a day will there be an impact on the RnR coaster, especially as there was some discussion a few weeks back about changes anyway.
I think they need a good slapppin and told to grow up.
They should continue to grow old disgracefully.:brick:

bamboo7

Originally posted by Mr.Nutz
It should be the Rock'n'Roller Coaster Featuring.... WEEZER!

I've never been a big Aerosmith fan anyway.

i fully would have agreed with you
before the second s/t album.
how dissapointing.

WDWFREAK53

I'm a big fan of Aerosmith...I have to tell you...
Yes, Aerosmith music has turned more "mainstream" than the "BAD BOYS OF BOSTON" used to put out...but it's STILL GOOD!

Have you heard "Beyond Beautiful" off of the new album??? VERY GOOD SONG...VERY ROCKIN' SONG!

Granted, it's not Sweet Emotions or Dream On but it still rocks in it's own right. And I have to inform the people that think Aerosmith is going the wrong route..."I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" is the FIRST #1 hit the band has had.

(But I think it should be the Rock N Rollercoaster starring U2)

Just think about doing that first inversion listening to Beautiful Day...or Where the Streets have No Name...
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me as you Launch!!!

Legacy

Wasnt there a thread on this a while back?...

Anyway, Ill bite...

uh...

N'Sync...

They already do a crap load of stuff with Disney. And hearing the intro of Bye Bye Bye before you launch, launch after that hey-heeeey thing and hearing 'bye bye bye' before the loop. Not exactly an adrineline pumper, but I think that would be funny at least.

kaos

Let's all calm down a little here... Aerosmith just announced that they are going out on a fresh new tour...

And everyone knows that the next badn should be the Rolling Stones... gee golly whiz...

Javier&Christie

Originally posted by Kicker
Wasnt there a thread on this a while back?...

Anyway, Ill bite...

uh...

N'Sync...

They already do a crap load of stuff with Disney. And hearing the intro of Bye Bye Bye before you launch, launch after that hey-heeeey thing and hearing 'bye bye bye' before the loop. Not exactly an adrineline pumper, but I think that would be funny at least.

I don't think I could ever ride RnR again.

Merlin0402

I think Madonna would be pretty cool. A combination of the songs Music and Ray of Light would be neat. "Quicker than a ray of light!", while doing loops, that would be cool. She also has the star power for it, we'll see what ends up happening in a few years...

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by kaos
Let's all calm down a little here... Aerosmith just announced that they are going out on a fresh new tour...

And everyone knows that the next band should be the Rolling Stones... gee golly whiz...

Yeah !! RockNRoller Coaster features the Rolling Stones........I can just imagine "Love in a wheelchair", "Hey,you, get off of my pension book"

No offence but if Aerosmith left and the pre ride show featured Mick and the boys then we'd be doing the ride in a stretch bath chair:lol: :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

i, for one, like Aerosmith...always have (but i gotta admit, i was a little surprised when i found out they were involved with a Disney ride!) even if they did break up, i don't see why that would affect RnR....but i guess it might. if it did, i don't know who i'd want to see take their place. it's gotta be something classic, and at the same time really rockin, while being half way 'family safe'. out of my fave bands...they fit the 'family safe' but not really the other two...i guess the closest one would be The Beatles...but a preshow would be highly doubtly, unless they could pull off some MAJORLY impressive CGI work on some previous film of the Beatles.
but i DO like the idea of Weezer on that ride! :lol: but can you imagine if they put 'Buddy Holly' at the launch? teehee! but i guess 'Buddy Holly' would work a lot better for the launch than 'Island In The Sun' :animwink: (even though i LOVE that song!)

just thought of something! i would never even think of getting on that ride if they decided to put AC DC in it!!! :brick: but Ozzy, on the other hand.....:lol: :animwink:

Debbie

Aerosmith is one of the greatest and most successful U.S. bands. They have had their ups and downs though. They have broken up a few times, some times the split lasted longer than other. They almost split making the album Nine Lives because Steven Tyler is a perfectionist. At least they come through because look at the group Boston, another great band with a perfectionist leader and Tom Scholtz refuses to release a disk unless it meets his expectations.
Aerosmith was split when the album Done with Mirrors was released. Steven Tyler was in rehab, yada, yada, yada.

Aerosmith will rock on and I think IF another band will be featured, it will be an American band.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Debbie
Aerosmith is one of the greatest and most successful U.S. bands. They have had their ups and downs though. They have broken up a few times, some times the split lasted longer than other. They almost split making the album Nine Lives because Steven Tyler is a perfectionist. At least they come through because look at the group Boston, another great band with a perfectionist leader and Tom Scholtz refuses to release a disk unless it meets his expectations.
Aerosmith was split when the album Done with Mirrors was released. Steven Tyler was in rehab, yada, yada, yada.

Aerosmith will rock on and I think IF another band will be featured, it will be an American band.

Or an Irish band that LOVES America :) (GO U2!!!)

Brett

I know it'll never happen, but I always wanted to be launched with "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne playing. Just imagined getting shot off right after that nasty laugh he has.

Terp02

Originally posted by TravisM
Creed!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm sorry but I don't want to ride a coaster with a band who's front man think's he's a prophet or a reincarnation of Jesus, especially since I'm Jewish. I also HIGHLY doubt that Disney would ever do this since Gay Day and Creed wouldn't go too well together.

Justin

I know Disney wouldn't do Ozzy Osbourne, I dont even know y they did Aerosmith... But i have to say Aerosmith does fit the ride pretty good, The sounds and everything.:rolleyes:

But if anyone wants my opinion i think RnR should go to Linkin Park. They have so many songs that rock and there excellent. Put on One Step Closer, on the take/off and have like Place for my head on the other parts or something it would make a good loud ride. :king:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom