No fastpasses available today?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
MK has plenty of FP's left just Peter Pan and M&G with Rapunzel are sold out of FP's.

At Epcot, Living with the Land and Maelstrom still have plenty of FP's

At DHS, Star Tours stil has plenty of FP's

At AK, they still have plenty of FP's for all attractions
But Disney wants you to plan your trip ahead of time. Now your just supposed to go where the FP's are available?

Last edited:

PrincessNelly_NJ

Poor guests staying at Swan and Dolphin along with the ones staying at GF, Saratoga and Ft. Wilderness.
Last I saw GF didn't go Magic Band until the 23rd of October and Saratoga & FW on 21 October unless this has also changed.

There are going to be so many angry guests at Relations if they don't iron this out fast and this is a pretty slow season. I remember way back that FP+ was suppose to help the stand by queues by regulating how many FPs were allowed. However it seems to be making the standby queues ridiculous today.

Bad day for Touring Plans sight to be down.

The GF is testing magic bands, the Villas won't be until the 23rd because they don't open until the 23rd silly goose!

Alektronic

Peter Pan is closed for a refurb right now no no FP are available for that attraction period...

True. I overlooked that part. So I was just saying that are plenty of FP's except for some popular attractions mainly at the Studios.

In fact, they just extended the hours for DHS to 8:30 pm closing and added another performance of Fantasmic at 9pm.

Disvillain63

Last week, the paper fastpasses were gone for Soarin' and TT, before noon. We arrived around noon and were able to use the kiosk and our APs to get FP for both rides...at times that worked for our schedule. Try the kiosk.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Last week, the paper fastpasses were gone for Soarin' and TT, before noon. We arrived around noon and were able to use the kiosk and our APs to get FP for both rides...at times that worked for our schedule. Try the kiosk.

people are concerned for those not using the magic bands yet though.

Last edited:

Cardinals314

Spoke to opps manager at DHS, TSMM has been sold out of Fast Passess prior to opening all week and the foresee this being the norm for now on due to Fastpass+
^ This

We are going to see this for all of the major attractions once MM+ fully rolls out. I hope people start complaining when they are down there about not getting any FP for the major attractions

wogwog

A friend working at TSM was told last week 85% of FP are currently "reserved" for FP+. She does not know if that is ongoing or a test or if other attractions are the same. She hates when her rotation takes her out front of the attraction as a greeter and gets all the heat. I imagine GR folks are hearing even more.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I wonder how many people know the kiosk can be used without being invited to use the MM+?

To build on this...

What are vacations going to be like for those people who simply buy park tickets through AAA or Undercover tourist, or wherever, stay offsite, and try and just go to the parks?

The punishment for being uninformed at WDW has always been fairly harsh, but I think this is taking it to another level.

My parents are going in a month and staying in my DVC. I consider myself very informed, and I have very little idea of what to tell them to do about all this.

wogwog

I also hear that the paper FP dispensers are already being replaced by FP+ kiosks with cast stationed to try to get people to understand the system to get some of the hassle and load off of GR since the GR folks have a lot more duties than just to try to get this whole next gen disaster accepted by the guests.

cbsav

I just did a check of FP+ for this Fri-Sun,
  • DHS: TSM is only available on Sunday after 6pm
  • EPCOT: On Fri TT and Soarin after 6pm, Sat- TT all day and Soarin after 6pm and no illuminations, Sun TT and Soarin avail after 12pm
  • MK: Fri All mountains ok though Space is after 2pm and No Enchanted Tales, Sat All mounts appear to be afternoon only and Enchanted Tales is after 2pm and no wishes or parade, Sun all good for Mountains and Belle after 2pm
So it looks like TSM is the worst (as expected), followed by Enchanted Tales, Night shows, Soarin, and TT

Weather_Lady

I just did a check of FP+ for this Fri-Sun,
  • DHS: TSM is only available on Sunday after 6pm
  • EPCOT: On Fri TT and Soarin after 6pm, Sat- TT all day and Soarin after 6pm and no illuminations, Sun TT and Soarin avail after 12pm
  • MK: Fri All mountains ok though Space is after 2pm and No Enchanted Tales, Sat All mounts appear to be afternoon only and Enchanted Tales is after 2pm and no wishes or parade, Sun all good for Mountains and Belle after 2pm
So it looks like TSM is the worst (as expected), followed by Enchanted Tales, Night shows, Soarin, and TT

Wow - thank you for this information! For those of us who intend to attempt to reserve FP+ at the 60-day (or whatever it ends up being) window, it's clear that the "competition" will be much like the current situation for table service ADRs. To paraphrase Mr. T., "I pity the foo' who tries to get Fastpass+ online after the 60-day mark." ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom