No fastpasses available today?

landauh

Make sure that you go to Guest Relations. If you go to the gates they will send you to Guest Relations so save yourself some time.

sloppy.joey

My uncle recently used his with one day left. You can show up to a guest relations window and they will give a two day park hopper for each ticket. If only MK, Epcot, and DHS were open when you bought the ticket then you can only use it at those parks and you will not be permitted into DAK with those tickets. One downside: they will keep the old tickets in your picture when you turn them in. Hope I could help :)

dstrawn9889

Welcome to the forum.

Certainly they will honor them (wonder if they'd let you into the Animal Kingdom with them though?...) But I'd keep them, as they're pretty cool as is. Of course, it'll save you a few bucks if you do use them.
the answer is no, you would have to go to guest svcs and have them exchanged to the new rfid cards. (had to get them changed myself years ago, had 3 single days unexpired on the 90's stryle <pre AK> media, and when at AK, had to exchange them to a newer style to allow entry into AK)

TheRabbit

My uncle recently used his with one day left. You can show up to a guest relations window and they will give a two day park hopper for each ticket. If only MK, Epcot, and DHS were open when you bought the ticket then you can only use it at those parks and you will not be permitted into DAK with those tickets. One downside: they will keep the old tickets in your picture when you turn them in. Hope I could help :)
Correction: My mom just did this with old 4 day hoppers (the ones they would stamp) from 1985...and they gave her new rfid tickets with the days on them and it DOES include ALL PARKS even Animal Kingdom.

sloppy.joey

Correction: My mom just did this with old 4 day hoppers (the ones they would stamp) from 1985...and they gave her new rfid tickets with the days on them and it DOES include ALL PARKS even Animal Kingdom.
They told my uncle no animal kingdom but I guess it would've worked, thanks for the update!

Rob562

One additional note: you could try asking the CM at Guest Relations for the old tickets back. Sometimes they stamp "VOID" on the back of it and then let you keep them, but sometimes they need them for the internal bookkeeping since they were issuing replacement tickets associated with them.

-Rob

asialeigh

Just found this thread / forum.
We are off to Orlando next week and I have my 2 WDW tickets from 1992. They are 4 day passes with 2 days left. Of course they are very old but there is no expiry date on them. They were for 'All Three Parks' back then.

Does anyone think I will be able to use them or are they more valuable as museum pieces?

You can use them but you will have to go to the Guest Relations ticket window and there they will convert them to the new tickets and let you know what entitlements you have left on them. You will have to give them up though so if you want to have them as keepsakes then don't use them.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It was. There's supposed to be a certain percent alloted to day of, paper fast passes. Fast passes for soarin ran out at 920-930 and test track and mission space were soon to follow. People aren't happy.

And next week, FP+ opens up to those staying off site and who are not AP - single/multi day tickets - and you can buy a Magic Band? You will still have the 30 day window that AP have for making selections. Sounds to me like WDW is going to finish pulling out the paper ticket machines and everything will be done either through MDE or at the kiosks in the parks.

Great....

openendedsky

And next week, FP+ opens up to those staying off site and who are not AP - single/multi day tickets - and you can buy a Magic Band? You will still have the 30 day window that AP have for making selections. Sounds to me like WDW is going to finish pulling out the paper ticket machines and everything will be done either through MDE or at the kiosks in the parks.

Great....
Many of the paper ticket kiosks have already been replaced with FP+ kiosks. Whether we like it or not, looks like FP+ is here to stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom