Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

coachwnh

Original Poster
image.jpg

Madelyn is excited for the tour!
image.jpg

Here is the lunch menu

image.jpg

DisneyGigi

Enjoying your report! I would so love to do the Walk In Walt's Footsteps Tour. Only got to go to DL for half a day back in 2002 while I was staying San Diego but I loved the whole knowing I was where it all began feeling. Looking at the apartment light gave me cold chills! Have a great time and can't wait to read more. (love the kid's outfits..too cute!)

coachwnh

Original Poster
Enjoying your report! I would so love to do the Walk In Walt's Footsteps Tour. Only got to go to DL for half a day back in 2002 while I was staying San Diego but I loved the whole knowing I was where it all began feeling. Looking at the apartment light gave me cold chills! Have a great time and can't wait to read more. (love the kid's outfits..too cute!)
Thanks!!

DisSplash

Nice! Thanks for posting those. That set looks amazing too. It's so weird to see them in the "Disney" environment, but I'll bet its a nice change of pace from the standard Meet and Greet characters. I am now just wondering what kind of things these characters say to you ... perhaps Thor asks people if they've seen Jane Foster? :) Or maybe they lobby for their own attraction?

Great photos! Can't wait to get to the Walking with Walt pics!

Steve1005

Finishing up lunch after the tour.

Pictures of Walt's apartment to come

The tour was great
Pics of the apartment? I heard before that they wouldn't let you take any. Makes me even more excited to take the tour in November. :)
P.S...When did you book the tour? I read one place 30 days out and other places say 60 days.
Keep enjoying your trip!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom