Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Pics of the apartment? I heard before that they wouldn't let you take any. Makes me even more excited to take the tour in November. :)
P.S...When did you book the tour? I read one place 30 days out and other places say 60 days.
Keep enjoying your trip!!!
They took pictures for everyone. In fact, they took pictures with cameras, iPhones, iPods. Whatever you asked. We weren't allowed to take pictures in the apartment until that point at the end, and only they can take them for you.

We couldn't book until 30 days out.

There were only 19 people on our tour. Only bummer was no look at Club 33 since it's still under refurb.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Making our way to Disneyland earlier this morning

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1676.JPG

coachwnh

Original Poster
Just a few pictures I took as we made our way through Disneyland in Walt's footsteps.

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

Waiting to ride Peter Pan's Flight during the tour. It was one of three attractions we did on the tour (the others were the Disneyland Railroad and Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln).

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

coachwnh

Original Poster
After the tour, the kids wanted to meet Thor. This was a very cool experience!

It is broken up in three different areas while you wait. In the first queue, there are shields, swords, and other weapons displayed.

IMG_1702.jpg

Then, you enter a portal that transports you to Asgard. This was pretty cool. Again, there was more to see before being transported to Asgard. Here are some Loki artifacts.

IMG_1703.JPG

Then it was time to meet Thor!

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom