Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Disneyhead'71

Islands only took about 2 years to build.

With that being said, the mass grading on the land is not scheduled to be done until mid-2020. There's no conceivable way Park 3 is open in 2021.
The mass grading is for the entire resort area. There are plans for 2 parks, a water park, hotels, and an entertainment complex. They don't have to finish the mass grading for park 4 before starting construction on park 3.

GLaDOS

The mass grading is for the entire resort area. There are plans for 2 parks, a water park, hotels, and an entertainment complex. They don't have to finish the mass grading for park 4 before starting construction on park 3.

Fair. I still don't think Park 3 opens without at least 2 resorts and a CityWalk 2 opening along with it. I just don't see any way 2021 is possible

Disneyhead'71

I heard between 2022 and 2023. I don't *think* they've 100% nailed down the design (though I might be wrong) so I lean towards a fall 2022 or spring 2023 opening. But I'd love to be wrong and see it open in 2021! I've heard amazing things about what they're looking to do with the new park.
They are a lot further along than you'd think. I have had the concept art for one of the hotels for over a year now. And credible sources are saying the model is in one of the soundstages.

lazyboy97o

They are a lot further along than you'd think. I have had the concept art for one of the hotels for over a year now. And credible sources are saying the model is in one of the soundstages.
Concept art and models are the easy part. Now you have to create and coordinate a few thousand pages of documentation across multiple teams.

Sharon&Susan

To compete with Super Nintendo World, Disney will partner with Konami to bring their legendary IPs (that Konami only uses for pachinko machines) to Disneyland. Concept art and new name for Sleeping Beauty Castle:

Sharon&Susan

Apparently SNW is also coming to Universal Studios Singapore too:

Timothy_Q

Apparently SNW is also coming to Universal Studios Singapore too:
Universal Singapore has zero expansion pads, where are they placing this?

Is Waterworld going bye bye?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom