Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Cesar R M

I just completed Breath of the Wild, and with the exception of Majora's Mask, I've now finished every console Zelda game. Zelda has enough history, characters, etc to be its own land. I hope Universal gives it all the effort it deserves.
own land? they have enough variations to make an entire park of zelda!
Super Metroid too.

Disneyhead'71

Nintendo actually is planning to release the Switch in China and IIRC Spirit said Nintendo would be in Beijing.

If you own a 3DS I highly recommend playing the remake of Majora’s Mask there. It includes great improvements over the original that make certain tasks less frustrating.

The old plan where there was only a show or a newer one with an included E Ticket? You don’t have to be any more specific than these options :)
Different plan.

CanadianGordon

Is it me or does it seem like Universal is playing the long game here, waiting to see how Star Wars land does, which we all know, will be insane, and then they'll be playing the catch up game again.

Or will they make an announcement to counter Disney's D23 announcements about a new park perhaps? Starting to wonder...

lazyboy97o

Is it me or does it seem like Universal is playing the long game here, waiting to see how Star Wars land does, which we all know, will be insane, and then they'll be playing the catch up game again.

Or will they make an announcement to counter Disney's D23 announcements about a new park perhaps? Starting to wonder...
Disney isn’t building a new park, Universal is and Super Nintendo World (Mario) will be part of it.

Sharon&Susan

That seems really odd though, doesn't it? Unless Nintendo is fronting some sort of cost towards it. It's a completely unknown entity to that market.

Not that I don't think Nintendo should be more rolled out to China... but what's in it for Comcast?

Totally different than if the Switch releases there and does stellar. Then totally go ahead and pull the trigger. Maybe it's a phase two wait and see type thing, which I could understand a lot more.

iQue released a few of Nintendo’s consoles and games in China. I don’t know how successful the systems were, but the iQue player was sold for 13 years, if that counts for something. Nintendo’s released a few more of their games on the Nvidia Shield in China.

SuperStretccch

Very excited for this. I hope Kirby has some sort of presence at the parks in the future, seeing as he's one of my favorite characters. Even something like a nicely themed QS.

That's more of a personal wish though, and I wouldn't be upset either way. If anything, I'd expect Japan to get that over the US.

imperius

They would be smart to wait a bit. Galaxy's edge will be a draw for a good long time. Universal has the two Potter projects in the works which is planety for them to keep people coming. Third park will be timed for when Disney sits back.
Two Potter projects? Coaster is all that’s going on currently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom