Nightmare Before Christmas Attraction?

fabroman

Original Poster
I don't know the status of this one, if anyone can confirm or deny that would be great. I know they decorate the Haunted Mansion for Halloween, but just an attraction in general. I want to know if they have one planned for the near future.

Thanks.

Spike-in-Berlin

I don't know the status of this one, if anyone can confirm or deny that would be great. I know they decorate the Haunted Mansion for Halloween, but just an attraction in general. I want to know if they have one planned for the near future.
Thanks.

If you believe the rumors it's a definetely NO. I read that some major chairman or VP at the park management hates Nightmare before Christmas. Does someone no a little more details about this?

aladdin2007

If you believe the rumors it's a definetely NO. I read that some major chairman or VP at the park management hates Nightmare before Christmas. Does someone no a little more details about this?

I dont know about VP hating it or not, but it comes down to TDO not wanting to spend the money, as usual.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

That would be because you have read crazy internet garbage that isn't based on the truth. Don't believe everything you read online, particularly when it's from people with a skewed agenda.

I don't understand why we don't have anything for Nightmare in WDW. Disneyland gets the Haunted Mansion overlay and a Jack/Sally Meet n Greet!

I think they should really add something because Nightmare has a big following. :shrug: I could see a potential E-Ticket!

Lee

Adventurer
There are currently no plans to bring NMBC to WDW.
In the past there were several proposals...nothing made it very far down the pipeline.
Sorry.

raven

I've seen no plans for a Nightmere Before Christmas attraction, sadly. As big of a following it has I believe they could still put one in down the road and it would draw crowds. But I'm still sad that HM doesn't have a dedicated shop either. Just a stand with a few items which mostly includes playing cards, pins, keychains and bobble heads.

erasure fan1

The nightmare before x-mas is in my top 5 of IPs id like to see them make into a ride. Along with the lion king, the muppets (a ride to go with the show:cool:), the little mermaid (coming true) and Nemo :lookaroun ...... Transformers would be the 5th.

Bender!

I was recently down in April and there's a lot of Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise in the Tower of Terror. That's the most attention they get. I'm not sure if they have a meet-and-greet.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Im SICK of seeing NBC stuff associated with The HM in WDW. I would HATE for them to decorate it with NBC for Xmas. I'd rather them put Santa Clause and Christmas lights and make it a "Happy Mansion" than see NBC stuff all over it.

Horizons1

Im SICK of seeing NBC stuff associated with The HM in WDW. I would HATE for them to decorate it with NBC for Xmas. I'd rather them put Santa Clause and Christmas lights and make it a "Happy Mansion" than see NBC stuff all over it.

That would be an odd holiday makeover.

fbp

Or even ABC, CBS or FOX stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom