Nightmare Before Christmas Attraction?

Todd L

With that Incredible Danny Elfman soundtrack and The stunning Visuals It seems like such and obvious choice!! I wont pretend to know what Vp's like or dont like ... But man..what a Shame they cant get it together !!

Todd L

Although ...it is Kinda Season specific....I was surprised at last years Mnsshp that there was very little Nightmare Before Xmas.

Calvin Coolidge

I just don't understand the argument that the Haunted Mansion needs to be themed differently to be enjoyed on Halloween. The main thing that would encourage me to go to WDW in October is the Haunted Mansion.

What would make more sense to me is the rumor of a Star Wars Weekends-style late October event for DHS for Tim Burton's stop-motion animation (NBC, Frankenweenie).

Todd L

I just don't understand the argument that the Haunted Mansion needs to be themed differently to be enjoyed on Halloween. The main thing that would encourage me to go to WDW in October is the Haunted Mansion.

What would make more sense to me is the rumor of a Star Wars Weekends-style late October event for DHS for Tim Burton's stop-motion animation (NBC, Frankenweenie).

I like when they add the characters outside during Mnsshp ..I dont think they need to change anything inside either!!

awoogala

Ah, got it.
yes, I'm the one who said Full dark ride of its on, no touching the mansion. Wdw is in need of more quality rides, nightmare is a big draw, and many people who wouldn't go to disney now might be drawn for a nightmare attraction. The movie is re released almost every year, and sold out usually. I don't see the "small" fan base.

PRNCSAurora

While I love HMH, it is a little peculiar that the Mansion isn't the Mansion for Halloween. At WDW, I've always thought a NBC ride should go into DHS with a really big postshow area about how stop-motion animation is done. I've thought that might be a way to update the DHS concept of a working studio... ride through an in-universe dark ride and then have an Epcot-style postshow where you learn the tricks of the trade that relate to that movie. To bring up another fanboy wish, if they ever moved Alien Encounter to DHS, it could have a post show about the power of sound, since sound is so important in that attraction.
I think is a great idea and a good way to give DHS a better direction.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
yes, I'm the one who said Full dark ride of its on, no touching the mansion. Wdw is in need of more quality rides, nightmare is a big draw, and many people who wouldn't go to disney now might be drawn for a nightmare attraction. The movie is re released almost every year, and sold out usually. I don't see the "small" fan base.
Small compared to the number of people who come to WDW every year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom