Nielsen Streaming Ratings

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1636168892176.png

1636168912436.png

1636168931882.png

doctornick

I wonder about the "Acquired" category - does that include programs that are owned by the streamer as opposed to content paid for from a third party? I know Simpsons appeared on that at one point, but that's kinda acquired in that Disney bought those rights from Fox. If (say) Gravity Falls was streamed enough to warrant placement on that chart, would it be there? Would it be considered "acquired" since Disney has always owned it?

I guess I'm feeling like that category should be something like "Rebroadcast" or such to denote it's not an original release but shouldn't have anything to do with rights ownership. 🤷‍♂️

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Nice to see Coco coming back into the top 10 at least for a few weeks a year! I kind of hope this helps it to maintain if not expand its presence in the parks into the future.
Disneyland gets it.

Whereas in WDW, in which a more pronounced Coco presence would be greatly appreciated at the Mexico Pavilion, is inexplicably keeping Coco low-key.

Sir_Cliff

Disneyland gets it.

Whereas in WDW, in which a more pronounced Coco presence would be greatly appreciated at the Mexico Pavilion, is inexplicably keeping Coco low-key.
They have indeed done a nice job at Disneyland with integrating Coco into the parks, particularly the annual festival in DCA and the great float in Magic Happens... should it ever return.

As you say, the Mexico Pavilion is a perfect home for Coco but for some reason they don't seem interested in doing anything much with it. More generally, it seems the least controversial IP addition to WS. Ah well, así es la vida!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom