Nice Disney Smells

KingStefan

In CSR, on the walkway from the parking lot next to the garden with the three Caballeros statue, there is an arbor over the walkway with loads of jasmine (the flower, not the character). What a beautiful smell!

Rinx

The absolute best smell in WDW is the Polynesian Great Ceremonial House. :sohappy:

Other favorites are the lobby in Tower of Terror, walking past Sweet Spells on Sunset Boulevard, the pine on Soarin', and the rooms at Old Key West.

Cinderella1976

The smell of the Grand Floridian's lobby during the Holiday season when they have the life size gingerbread house up. It smells like Christmas :xmas:

FreedomWrangler

Don't know if I just enjoy the Norway Pavillion and Maelstrom but that pastry shop smells great; so any pastry shop at home reminds me of it.

Maelstrom always seems fresh, no particular smell only the air seems very hydrated. I'm not sure what 'very hydrated' actually means but I know it's not the sticky, humid sense of 'hydrated air'.

Can air be hydrated and not humid? Perhaps a meteorologist may help.

Tinkerbella16

The smell at POTC, HM, and Splash are the best!

Walking into the lobby of any disney hotel is also a nice disney smell..it hits you right in the face.

I kinda think almost everything in wdw has that "disney smell". Just in a little different ways. The other day my sister went to the Rainforest Cafe that we have over in Atlantic City for her bday and she said it was just like the one in DTD and it even had the same exact smell that the one in DTD has...she kept thinking she was in disney lol.

RiversideBunny

I've always wondered why they don't pipe the smell of popcorn into The Great Movie Ride, at least at the beginning and/or the final montage.

It would be rather easy to do.
:rolleyes:

fredtom

The best smell anywhere hits you when you enter the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly. It really is unforgettable... the scent of the flowers, the waterfall and something else that can only be described as Disney magic overwhelms you. Second best is the AKL lobby.

"An Adventurers life is best!" :lol:

Ella's Mommy

Sort of weird

Okay sooooo I LOVE Poly Lobby smell. But I also love the smell of the water in the showers of the poly guest rooms. I know its weird but that is a fav for me:lookaroun

Feel free to make fun of me:lol:

cabihler

White Tea

when we were there last month it happened to be my daughter's 33rd birthday which was also on father's day (YES SHE WAS BORN ON FATHER'S DAY IN 1975 -- A TRULY AWESOME FATHER'S DAY GIFT).... anyway she told me she wanted the smell from the Swan where she had stayed at the year before. i went over there and was told that the smell is White Tea and can be purchased from Westin.

lac628

I've always wondered why they don't pipe the smell of popcorn into The Great Movie Ride, at least at the beginning and/or the final montage.

It would be rather easy to do.
:rolleyes:

As if I don't already crave it enough when I am there! EVERYTIME I pass a popcorn cart!!!

Crazy4WDW1

when we were there last month it happened to be my daughter's 33rd birthday which was also on father's day (YES SHE WAS BORN ON FATHER'S DAY IN 1975 -- A TRULY AWESOME FATHER'S DAY GIFT).... anyway she told me she wanted the smell from the Swan where she had stayed at the year before. i went over there and was told that the smell is White Tea and can be purchased from Westin.

Is it a like a room freshener spray??

benji

I love the smell around Thunder Mountain. I think that they inject a smell of sulfer or something into the air so it can smell like a real mine town. Sometimes the effect isn't working but it works most of the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom