Nice Disney Smells

jiminy.cricket

Original Poster
Okay, so I know of several threads that discuss smells that remind people of Walt Disney World, but I'm looking for a list of particularly interesting or nice smells actually at the World (hotels, restaurants, attractions)--maybe smells I should seek out on my next trip! I started thinking about hotels. Are there any locations at WDW that have particularly nice or bad or strange smells?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I LOVE the smell of the HTH soap bars they sell. I have like 10 bars of it. Its french miled vanilla or something. Im not at home to give you the exact scent!

sandicinderelli

The most famous smell that I know of is the smell of waffle cones coming from Edy's Ice Cream on Main Street in MK. And of course, the Main Street Bakery.

DDEPILLO

I loved the way the Haunted Mansion smelled before the refurb. I thought it was very fitting to have that moldy mildow grease smell

Crazy4WDW1

I love the smell coming from the BVG shop in the Contemporary. You have to come up the escalator to get the full effect. Yumm chocolate!

peterpangirl_22

my favorite smell is in L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante in the Italy showcase and i don't know why but i like the smell of the jungle cruise at night too

pjulie75

The really icky smell of peoples BO when you are standing in line in a really hot sticky day!! YUCK YUCK YUCK:lol: Haven't these people heard of deodorant!!! Horrible smell, you don't need to seek this one out, it is everywhere in the summer!!:zipit: Ha ha

I love the smell of cookies in the Main Street Bakery and the yummy hotdogs at Caseys:wave:

Do you know in the Disneyland Paris parade at the moment the floats at the parade emit nice smells to tie in with the parade, ie the Evil float, emits a burning smell and the Disney Princesses, I think flowers? It is a wonderful idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom