NFL 2024 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

Local sports writers in Tampa are thinking the Bucs will try for Baker Mayfield.
The South should be easy to win this Season…..

Falcons have a very thin roster, and have already given close to half of their cap space to two players

Carolina might be better but will have a rookie QB….still better than what they have been trotting out

New Orleans should be the best team with a better QB, albeit one whose stats don’t translate to winning moments

SteveBrickNJ

I am spending Father's Day in the area that is in the
20230618_115714.jpg
heart of Washington DC sports fans....

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’ve been assured the Stillers will be 17-0

I’m gonna put my chair on 5th Avenue to get ready for the parade now 👍🏻

…same as every year since the carter administration

Dad 2 M & M

Headed to see the Falcons on what is going to be an interesting Season….wonder how long this takes to unravel

Our New GM’s 1st Draft Class in 2021 is in its 3rd Year now….and only 3 Picks are active and the 3rd Rounder has been released

We have a “Unicorn” TE, picked #4 Overall, and a 2nd Round Safety that was to be our Enforcer…Najee slammed him to the ground last year….

Our offseason was conducted with spending (we’d been in Cap Purgatory for three years from previous regime) on a Safety, resigning our RT, and trading for a TE….basically undoing the 1st 3 Rounds of our current Regimes 1st Draft Class….

And we have a QB that isn’t as good as the 2 QBs our Division rival just to our North released….

But Talk Radio is selling our QB:

- just needs to be a Game Manager
- surrounded by so many weapons

And same Talk Radio is spewing hope for Season:

- we have an easy Schedule
- our Division is there for the taking
- look how much better our Roster is
- we’ve won 7 Games the last two years with a terrible Roster

I’d be shocked if we make it to 9 wins….and 7 wins in each of the past two years is a little as 3 wins both years came in the last 6 games of the Season when other teams were positioning for the Draft (I know that NVER happens, right?)

No mention of how good our Roster is, just how much better it is than last year….again, we’ve been in cap purgatory for three years now…so of course it’s better than previous

Minnesota disney fan

Well, the Vikings did it again. Got my hopes up during the first half and flubbed up in the second. It was a close game, however, and Cousins did a terrific job passing but they need someone to actually catch the ball!!! Hoping for a better season this year, sigh...............

Slpy3270

Just only a few plays in and Aaron Rodgers is out for the game due to injury.

If this is an Achilles injury, his season's over.

Chaos for the networks if that's the case given all the national windows the Jets have.

mf1972

i really feel sorry for the jets & their fans. i’m a saints fan but my entire family are all jets fans. i was looking forward to see how they did this year with rodgers as qb. on the flip side, this is typical of the jets luck. i wonder now if they go out & sign someone like wentz or matt ryan 🤷‍♂️

Dad 2 M & M

Take a look at ANY of the teams that recently signed or traded for a QB with a large guaranteed contract…

Jets
Browns
Cardinals
Ravens
Chiefs
Broncos
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles

4 are toast…and I’m not counting the Browns as toast

And a few that were able to trade away a contract

Seahawks
Packers
Texans
Lions

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom