NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Jay Cutler: multiple cracked ribs

Joe Thomas: torn triceps, out for the year

So many injuries. And too bad for Thomas. The best LT in the league for several years, never winning, and now he can't even play for the Browns.

NYwdwfan

Jay Cutler: multiple cracked ribs

Joe Thomas: torn triceps, out for the year

So many injuries. And too bad for Thomas. The best LT in the league for several years, never winning, and now he can't even play for the Browns.
Didn’t Carson Palmer break his arm or am I making that up?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The Browns havent been good since 2007 when Derek Anderson was their QB...this should come as no surprise. They have no talent on offense or defense and the talent they do have they either suspend or let walk in free agency.

SteveBrickNJ

Yeah....but if you are bad every year...you get good draft picks every year....and in theory anyway your team should eventually become stronger and more competitive. The general manager is maybe not the best, huh?

PUSH

Original Poster
It was not looking good for me in fantasy this week. I made all the wrong starts. And then in the second half of the 4th quarters, I've had Kirk Cousins throw a TD, Jimmy Graham score two TDs, and DeAndre Hopkins go over 200 yards and score a TD. Somehow the fantasy gods have kept me alive after my worst performance of the season last week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom