NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Here are some misc thoughts from things I heard on Philadelphia Sports Radio or on tv..... 1)The Eagles have a good chance to win because they are a team that truly likes each other.....not selfish players...not egotistical players....a true team. 2) The Patriots offensive line has allowed more sacks this year than last year and the Eagles have a good pass rush. 3) Eli Manning sees the current make up and chemistry of the Eagles to be similar to the Giants team he quarterbacked to victory over the Patriots.
:)

PUSH

Original Poster
Josh McDaniels has withdrawn himself from his agreement to be the Colts next head coach. He will remain with the Patriots instead. Making it tricky is the fact that many other coaches have agreed to be part of the Colts staff under McDaniels, including their DC, who is already under contract. It is expected that those under contract will remain with the team, regardless of who they hire as their next head coach.

I've never been a big fan of McDaniels, and this is very low. Keep a team waiting for over a month, agreeing to take the job when the season is over, then backing out as soon as it does. I'm wondering if this would have affected where other coaches landed.

PUSH

Original Poster
Jimmy Garoppolo has signed a 5-year deal worth $137.5 with the 49ers. Doesn't take much to get paid as a QB these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom