NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
My fantasy team is stacked today. My starters already have 121.5 points, and my bench has 80 points. I should have started a couple of my benched players, but at this rate it won't matter.

PUSH

Original Poster
Larry Fitzgerald passed Randy Moss on the all-time receiving yard list. He's now in 3rd place behind only Jerry Rice and Terrell Owens. I'm sad he didn't get that Super Bowl win against Pittsburgh in 2008. He is a great guy who deserves a title.

PUSH

Original Poster
That really stinks! He has been amazing this year!
If the Eagles can manage to win a playoff game without him, can he come back by the NFC Championship Game?
The Eagles believe he's out for the year. Most ACL injuries last an entire season - whether it's suffered in the preseason or week 14.

SteveBrickNJ

OK...thanks for the response.
Nick Foles got the Eagles to the finish line today.
The playoffs are a whole different story.
I wish him well.

SteveBrickNJ

Eagles gave up 29 points to the Giants today. The week before they gave up 35 points to the Rams.
Yes, they won both games, but if they want to go anywhere in the playoffs, they better tighten up their "D"

21stamps

No one here has said anything about Marvin Lewis.

My opinion of his impending departure - It’s a little sad. I’m a Marvin fan.

Dad 2 M & M

With their loss at Carolina, Falcons win tomorrow night eliminates Green Bay ....... and if Seattle loses, Falcons are in going 2-1 in their last three.....

PUSH

Original Poster
After allegations were made about workplace misconduct against Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, he announced the team would be up for sale at the end of the season.

PUSH

Original Poster
Everyone is saying the Packers coaches and GM should be fired after this season. Mike McCarthy is one of the best coaches in the game. He would be snatched up so quickly if he was fired. McCarthy knows Rodgers better than anyone, and the chemistry they have is amazing. As far as GM, Ted Thompson, goes, he's a good GM. He's drafted some very good players. Everyone wanted him to go for free agents, and he did this season. But how much did that sure-fire bet of Martellus Bennett work out this year? I do think it's time for defensive coordinator, Dom Capers, to go. I've been a big supporter of him, but we have talent on defense. We haven't had a good defense since his first couple years with us. A new face of the defense would be nice. Our offensive coaching staff should stay, though.

Lucky

Everyone is saying the Packers coaches and GM should be fired after this season. Mike McCarthy is one of the best coaches in the game. He would be snatched up so quickly if he was fired. McCarthy knows Rodgers better than anyone, and the chemistry they have is amazing. As far as GM, Ted Thompson, goes, he's a good GM. He's drafted some very good players. Everyone wanted him to go for free agents, and he did this season. But how much did that sure-fire bet of Martellus Bennett work out this year? I do think it's time for defensive coordinator, Dom Capers, to go. I've been a big supporter of him, but we have talent on defense. We haven't had a good defense since his first couple years with us. A new face of the defense would be nice. Our offensive coaching staff should stay, though.
Fans here would trade our coaches for yours. We couldn't trade GMs though because we haven't even had one since March.

PUSH

Original Poster
Fans here would trade our coaches for yours. We couldn't trade GMs though because we haven't even had one since March.
Our GM is pretty old, and there have been rumors over the past year or so as to whether he was going to retire. We have a guy, Eliot Wolf (son of Hall of Famer Ron Wolf, who famously traded for Brett Favre and signed Reggie White), who some people think is next in line to be our GM. I would like him, I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom