NFL 2017 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
While Barr's hit might not have been illegal, he definitely could have pulled up. He simply could have ran into him and knocked him down rather than drive him into the turf.

And honestly, the Packers were looking like the best team in the NFC. A very good offense, with a surprisingly solid defense. Now it's time to see what Brett Hundley is capable of. He draws high praise from the coaching staff, and he looked decent enough when he had time to throw behind our injury-ridden offensive line. If we make the playoffs, that's a huge accomplishment. And I am hoping that Aaron can return sometime this season. If they are saying he "might" miss the season, that probably means they don't know the severity yet, or it probably will require surgery.

Tick Tock

Despite still barely holding on to a winning season, the Falcons have been outplayed every game this season during the 2nd half except for Week 1. Including today's dismal performance after halftime (outscored 20-0), they have been outscored a total of 65-27 points during their last 4 games in the 2nd half. The ghosts of the Super Bowl collapse still seem to be lingering around the team, and that is something that needs to be fixed in a hurry. They have the talent, as 1st half has proven time & time again. There is no excuse for these collapses to keep happening.

NYwdwfan

Despite still barely holding on to a winning season, the Falcons have been outplayed every game this season during the 2nd half except for Week 1. Including today's dismal performance after halftime (outscored 20-0), they have been outscored a total of 65-27 points during their last 4 games in the 2nd half. The ghosts of the Super Bowl collapse still seem to be lingering around the team, and that is something that needs to be fixed in a hurry. They have the talent, as 1st half has proven time & time again. There is no excuse for these collapses to keep happening.
They got me knocked out of my pool today.:mad:

Lucky

Unless not having coaches who can make adjustments as well as their opponents is an excuse. :cautious:

PUSH

Original Poster
And now I'm putting up my highest point total of the season in fantasy, and I'm probably going to lose. :grumpy:

PUSH

Original Poster
I narrowly came out with a win in fantasy because my opponent's TE did not perform well last night. I won 128-126.5. If there's any silver lining in my football world this weekend, that is it. I lost my first game of the season, but I am now 5-1.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom