New themed pavement in Adventureland?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Anyone know what this is?

1000001299.jpg

Andrew25

Fascinating... maybe they're gonna slowly work on updating pavement through Adventureland before next year's closures? Get ahead of that work?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ropes are down as of this afternoon. At first I thought it might be a test patch because the green stuff is a new texture I've never seen used before. It's super grippy, like coarse sandpaper. But they're already cutting up the old pavement and you can see whether they're going to do next. This is over by the bridge working back towards the treehouse.

PXL_20240820_170624521.jpg

James Alucobond

Doesn't the pavement near the Tiki Room also include browns and greens with similar animal stamping? It's more solidly brown or green rather than the streak shown here, but this also might be pre-treatment. That said, happy to see detailed paving expand. I'm hoping for the same in Frontierland as they redo everything since they already hit up some of the pavement in front of the recently redone storefronts and, obviously, TBA.

Sneaky

“ok we know we’re closing muppets and roa, but we have this really cool pavement huh? That’s a good trade off right?”
Joking aside, this is cool

MerlinTheGoat

Love the new pavement - makes more sense for the area then generic paving. I wonder how it handles in rain, and whether it is safer for folks walking around if it has more grip.
It was described as hard sandpaper, so it probably isn't prone to being slippery. That said, by that description it doesn't sound like it would be pleasant to skid on if one DID trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom