News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Not much could fit there if you go by due west. It gets a little larger if you wrap around the back of CP. And you get more space if you take over some of the waterway.

View attachment 273746
My shed fit with room to spare. High end as well...not some Menards giveaway.

I do think a nice theater with high quality live entertainment is just what the doctor ordered for MK. It doesn’t all have to be a musical either. My Kuzco dinner show would be a comedic tour de force.

Kman101

In my own blue sky world they would build a completely new land connecting Big Thunder and the Hauted Mansion. Something like discovery bay would do!

There's a LOT in my blue sky world I wish they would LOL. I know they have some decent expansion pads but it'd be nice if they had a little more to work with that didn't involve a lot of, well, work. Adventureland is long overdue for an expansion (and I'd be disappointed if they used the large space behind Pirates for say, a theater, even though I think the MK could use a couple of theater venues). It's disappointing they haven't done anything with the space behind Pirates and further down. I don't know if anything can go somewhat behind Pirates and then there's the large pad further down.

The MK should have a lot more areas to walk around at this point. I also think they could have pushed NFL further back and done things a little differently there.

And while not impossible, but maybe not logical, I wish they had pushed Splash Mountain a bit further back and the entrance wasn't under the train station but on the opposite side.

Frontierland could also use a new stretch to walk through.

EricsBiscuit

I wouldn't be as upset about the project getting cancelled if they had another plan for the area. I really wish they explored making an exit that you didn't have you come back in front of tonys to battle crowds of parade watchers.
They already have the pathway behind the east side and it's themed well but I wish they kept it open longer and added shops so maybe they could run the Main Street Vehicles longer.

doctornick

In my own blue sky world they would build a completely new land connecting Big Thunder and the Hauted Mansion. Something like discovery bay would do!

I've always thought that they could continue the clockwise progression around the RoA (going later in time and geographically more west) by using that are as a Pacific Northwest or perhaps Alaska Klondike theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom