New The Living Seas survey

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Perhaps that's what the rumored new Hydrolators were for. Not to take us from the surface to the seabase and back, but to take us from the seabase down to the real depths. Keep thinking their new allegiance with James Cameron could pay off as he's been there.
Hydrolators were proposed for the exit.

Vast improvement on sliding glass doors I’d say.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When was it last mentioned? I don’t remember hearing about it recently but I certainly may have missed a post here or there.
This past November...

To the west of World Celebration is World Nature, home to The Land and The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilions. While missing from the live stream video, the press release confirms the Moana-inspired Journey of Water attraction remains in the plans. This was one of the rumored cuts, with many expecting the small walk-through “exploration trail” to be too little for Disney to now be willing to invest in, it’s now clear that is not the case.

Press release:

World Nature
  • World Nature will be dedicated to understanding and preserving the beauty, awe and balance of the natural world. It will include The Land and The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilions, as well as the new Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.

Also, there was no announcement of it being put on hold like for Poppins and SSE retheme. It's still appearing in the Epcot Expo at Odyssey.

Also, the re-issue of new Epcot banners include JoW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom