New Stitch Show on web

Castle Cake Apologist

Your lives could be worse.

You could be Stitch complex cast members in Tomorrowland.

Meaning you could have to work on Astro Orbitor.

Meaning you could have to hear and see this show every day.

See? Silver lining.

:brick:

SirGoofy

Your lives could be worse.

You could be Stitch complex cast members in Tomorrowland.

Meaning you could have to work on Astro Orbitor.

Meaning you could have to hear and see this show every day.

See? Silver lining.

:brick:

:lol:

That's why I'm glad I work on the complete opposite side of the park.

hardcard

the show looks like trash.... I bet in 12 months we'll be looking at that video on youtube saying "Thank god that show is gone"

Where have all the good disney theme park shows gone?

Dragonrider1227

Yeah, this feels incredibly just "thrown together." Though I kinda liked when the dancers came in on Mr. Roboto XD
As we say on Deviantart...
I_detect_fail.jpg

The_CEO

I would be embarrassed to even stand in the proximity of the stage and look in that direction! To even show interest would be humiliating, I really don't think this show is worthy of Disney property and feels like it was put together by picking acts out of a fish bowl...

Like stated earlier... ^ ^ Craptacular!!

tirecage

Horrid show! Disney should be ashamed of itself for throwing this piece of garbage on stage...people were literally walking out during the (already empty) performance I watched this afternoon. We're sick of seeing awkward go-go dancers, stale jokes, and Stitch belching. Where's the magic in that?

(Kudos, though, to the two robotic break dancers who proved to be the only redeeming factor of the show.)

SirGoofy

Horrid show! Disney should be ashamed of itself for throwing this piece of garbage on stage...people were literally walking out during the (already empty) performance I watched this afternoon. We're sick of seeing awkward go-go dancers, stale jokes, and Stitch belching. Where's the magic in that?

(Kudos, though, to the two robotic break dancers who proved to be the only redeeming factor of the show.)

Glad to see people aren't receptive to this.

And yes, I want to see it fail if it's bad.

Austin1

Agreed. It needs to fail. Management needs a wake up call, they need to know they can't feed people trash and expect them to think it's wonderful. Short term gain, long term branding issues. If this continues, a lot of money will have to be spent convincing guests that Disney really is a brand worthy of it's history.

magicmaya

I feel sorry for people who have to work in tomorrowland! I'v always wanted to work in TL but since this show came out, I just have a dream of working at SM since you can't hear but the music,screams,and people talking. I don't wanna hear Stitch belching all day! He already does that on SGE! I hate the way his burps sound

dxwwf3

While I'm not saying that this is the worst thing in Tomorrowland and I'm not trying to pile on, but remember back when Disneyland's Tomorrowland was the one Disney fans looked down upon? I would take theirs over ours 10 to 1 right now. Hopefully the Space Mountain refurb is meaningful.

Jasonflz

While I'm not saying that this is the worst thing in Tomorrowland and I'm not trying to pile on, but remember back when Disneyland's Tomorrowland was the one Disney fans looked down upon? I would take theirs over ours 10 to 1 right now. Hopefully the Space Mountain refurb is meaningful.

I would agree with you attraction wise, however, their theming is so outdated it's ugly. Our Tomorrowland has one of the best looks (behind Discoveryland of course) whereas their Tomorrowland looks like the 90's threw up.

dxwwf3

I would agree with you attraction wise, however, their theming is so outdated it's ugly. Our Tomorrowland has one of the best looks (behind Discoveryland of course) whereas their Tomorrowland looks like the 90's threw up.

Right, I was referring to attraction wise. Yes our look still is the best, and it's one of the few things left from New Tomorrowland '94 :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom