New Stitch Show on web

mickeysaver

As a total Stitch nut, I can say that the only thing wrong with the concept is every human on the stage. WTH?

I could understand one person to help introduce Stitch, help Stitch interact with the crowd, maybe even be "taught" how to do dance moves by Stitch, but what they have come up with completely blows.

Um, Disney, please tweak the heck out of this one!

magicmaya

Ewwww!!! Did they make that whole show out of garbage?!?!?!?!
And they put the non moving people mover train in the background...oh yea they just put the stage in the wrong place!

I'm really not surprised in what the disney company is doing these days! I'm surprised that they didn't add Jonas Brothers Kids of the Future at the end! That would have made it even worse!

pketelaar01

Wow. Thats horrible. I want those 10 minutes of my life back.

Why not convert it to the jedi academy in disneyland's tomorrowland? or even better, make it a stormtrooper academy. something other than stitch.

wow....
:veryconfu

bluefaery

There are only two things that I liked about that show. The first being that people will get to see Stitch in his Elvis costume with it not being Halloween, the second is that the little girls name is Christina. That's it.

TP2000

Wow, that's really an unfortunate show. It's like they aimed this at 6 year olds who are starved for entertainment, and forgot about all other demographics.

The go-go girls are a nice touch, but they aren't used to their potential and their "dancing" seems to be so limited and stunted. I've noticed that about all dancers in parades and stage shows in Florida, it's like they are forced into choreography that only uses 60% of their ability and range of motion. Why is that? Is it because of the climate and humidity?

Someone once explained it to me that it had to do with unions or something that limit the amount of movement and choreography the cheaper labor in Florida is allowed to do. That makes little sense to me as I'm not involved in the entertainment industry, but the reality I repeatedly observe is that dancers in the Florida parks always look so limited in their movements and abilities compared to Disneyland dancers/performers, so there has to be something going on there. :confused:

I have no doubt that when Disneyland's Coca-Cola Dance Party starts next month at Tomorrowland Terrace for Summer Nightastic, the Disneyland go-go girls will be twisting and ponying and monkeying with wild abandon, unlike these Florida go-go girls who look like they are trying to dance under the influence of cold medicine.

KingStefan

I kinda like it. It's no worse than the Kids of the Kingdom shows of the '70s, and it's kinda cute. Notice that the kids dancing in the front got into it. Hey, let's give it a chance. They need to work out the bugs and tweak it a bit. Plus, they can't all be diamonds. It beats any front-of-the-castle shows I've seen lately, and MK needs more shows in general, imho.

beyondyou

i saw it today. the last show.

actually, i saw 2minutes of it then had to walk away shaking my head. i went on Buzz and came out, there where only about 5people remaining watching this horrid show.

good Lord i hope Nov. comes asap

SirGoofy

i saw it today. the last show.

actually, i saw 2minutes of it then had to walk away shaking my head. i went on Buzz and came out, there where only about 5people remaining watching this horrid show.

good Lord i hope Nov. comes asap

I honestly have no reason to go into Tomorrowland until August. Honestly I may spend more time in Fantasyland until then.

FigmentJedi

As if Stitch hasn't become enough of a Scrappy in the eyes of park fans. Why must they keep using a good character in such terrible ways?
EDIT: Also, shame they dragged Robinsons a little into this via "Future has Arrived". Of course, there's a lot of things that can be said about Disney ignoring Meet the Robinsons, which is a real shame...

EpcoTim

I couldn't make it more than a minute in. Its going to get to the point where I'm going to be embarrassed to be in MK at all.

dxwwf3

Its going to get to the point where I'm going to be embarrassed to be in MK at all.

Take away the classic attraction refurbs, and this park needs a hit in the worst way. Again, not from an attendance point of view :lol:

As far as the show goes, at least it is an improvement over SGE :shrug: At least it is a Stitch attraction with the target audience in mind, kids. This is about on par with my view on Playhouse Disney. It isn't for me and I have no desire to spend time in the park for it. But again, I don't think this is a failure in the league of SGE.

Thrill Seeker

As if Stitch hasn't become enough of a Scrappy in the eyes of park fans. Why must they keep using a good character in such terrible ways?
EDIT: Also, shame they dragged Robinsons a little into this via "Future has Arrived". Of course, there's a lot of things that can be said about Disney ignoring Meet the Robinsons, which is a real shame...

Oh I know. The movie did pretty well in theaters and was actually a really good film. They need to use them more often...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom