New Rumor

phenom1307

Although Fuji sounds okay, I'm not sure how I feel about yet ANOTHER mountain coming to the world. It's like when all else fails, they build a mountain and put a thrill ride in it. Enough with the mountains already.

I'd love to see an Asian themed resort. Or another country added to WS. Or a total revamping of both WL and JIYI.

you say that like WDW is nothing but mountains....there's only 4, last i checked 4 is really that big of a number. they have built one mountain since MK, you act like there has been 20 mountains

Tim G

One annoying haiku deserves another. If you have something to say, out with it. I don't think rampant speculation needs to be encouraged.

These Forums exist because of people write in them, they don't write them especially for you...

As blunt as it even may sound, let it be and go on with your life...

sparky03

you say that like WDW is nothing but mountains....there's only 4, last i checked 4 is really that big of a number. they have built one mountain since MK, you act like there has been 20 mountains

MK already has 3 mountains (Space, Splash, and Big Thunder). Now AK has one. Space Mountain is a coaster ride in the dark, Splash Mountain involves water, Big Thunder is an outdoor coaster, Everest is mix of indoor/outdoor.

So, you tell me. What could be done differently this time around? What would make yet another mountain ride unique?

Skipper Dan

I know Merf is Mr. Epcot but what about Australia being added to Animal Kingdom? :confused:

Okay... I like this idea. I read the whole forum, and this makes the most sense to me. With the cleared area in Animal Kingdom, and Ayers Rock actually having room to be visible... I go with Australia in AK. :hammer:

minnie61650

MK already has 3 mountains (Space, Splash, and Big Thunder). Now AK has one. Space Mountain is a coaster ride in the dark, Splash Mountain involves water, Big Thunder is an outdoor coaster, Everest is mix of indoor/outdoor.

So, you tell me. What could be done differently this time around? What would make yet another mountain ride unique?

Maybe a coaster that is suspended. Perhaps a coaster that is suspended part of the time and uses the traditional track the other part of the time.
Or a coaster that you stand up while riding.
Those are just a few unique ideas that WDW has not used yet but they may have used in other parks.

Just my 2 cents.

jt04

Merf Mountain

If there is a new mountain going behind Japan, at best it will be a forced perspective facade. Please don't get your hopes up. Everest is both the Matterhorn and Mt Fuji concepts combined and these concepts have now been built. Move along, nothing to see here:cool:

Excellent job, mousemerf. You got everyone using their brains to think for a change. lol. That was a fun way to spread a rumor. I'm glad Mt. Fuji (or something with a similar concept) is being tossed around.

HandyAndy

I still believe... I really hope it will be Mt. Fuji.... but it won't be...
.....so much for believing lol!

But seriously, I'm looking forward to whatever attractions Disney throw our way in the coming moons. Mt. Fuji could be interesting, I'm just wondering how different they can make it to their last major E-Ticket (everest).

joshwill

Mount Fuji! :eek:

Oh, please...oh please..

I would love for Disney to finally finish those half-finished Showase pavilions. Germany, Japan, the UK...

Mount Fuji seems credible. The Animal Kingdom attendance numbers tell the accountaneers just what a mountain can do for a park. And I can see Japan, or a Japanese consortium, investing heavily into promoting Japan in America.

Here's hoping!:sohappy:

maybe they'll have godzilla fighting the smog monster on the side of it!!!

ssidiouss@mac.c

New Hotel near Epcot????:shrug: What are you talking about

I thought I read here awhile ago that some tall hotel was going to be built near Epcot on some property that was inside WDW but not owned by disney itself. So maybe disney is going to put up something tall to block view of that hotel which would have been an ugly eyesore towering above the countries?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom