New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

JohnD

Map finally updated. I could quibble and say it needs to be shown a little bit to the right but at least it's not on top of the TSL restrooms.

1677179838821.png

Br0ckford

Unpopular opinion here. Why are people already shooting it down. It hasn’t even opened yet, and people think the location sucks, the food will suck, the design sucks.. I joined these forums because I thought it was Disney fans giving and getting advice, tips and tricks for Disney trips. Instead all I see is constant bashing and complaints about Disney. Makes me sad and confused. If you dislike it so much, why do you go? Stop buzz killing it for the rest of us.
Most people here are fans, however it is a discussion forum. Some discussion you will like, some not so much.

Fox&Hound

Sorry to nitpick, but isn’t this supposed to be Andy’s artwork? How would he know about Stinky Pete enough to use him in artwork? He never came home with them in TS2 and Woody had no idea Woody’s Roundup even existed which makes the audience assume Andy does not know about it either. Or is this a round up play set? I guess that would make sense but then why would Buttercup, Bonnie’s toy be represented? I am so confused…

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sorry to nitpick, but isn’t this supposed to be Andy’s artwork? How would he know about Stinky Pete enough to use him in artwork? He never came home with them in TS2 and Woody had no idea Woody’s Roundup even existed which makes the audience assume Andy does not know about it either. Or is this a round up play set? I guess that would make sense but then why would Buttercup, Bonnie’s toy be represented? I am so confused…
You know how you see Maleficent in a parade, but she's dead?

TSL doesn't care about movie timelines. It's doing exactly what people want Galaxy's edge to do.

Timothy_Q

A: it's not that serious
B: stinky pete was already represented

1678635955974.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom