New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Theoretically, they got 1.4 acres to play with before demoing any other buildings beside the two that are obviously going to be coming down. Here's the chance for a TSL playground and water pad.

C'mon WDW. A TSL playground and water pad is right there. A no-brainer. Do it. Just... do it.

Also, Google Earth 3D is now updated to this January, 2019!!

Rose&Crown

Theoretically, they got 1.4 acres to play with before demoing any other buildings beside the two that are obviously going to be coming down. Here's the chance for a TSL playground and water pad.

C'mon WDW. A TSL playground and water pad is right there. A no-brainer. Do it. Just... do it.

View attachment 368368

This is the area I thought they’d build on.

What are those 2 structures there?

tl77

This is the area I thought they’d build on.

What are those 2 structures there?
I think the 2 Structures were part of the old backstage tram tour, I remember the tram drove through a couple building, and inside them you could see Imagineers building props and making costumes there. I think the huge mural for the load area of The Little Mermaid ride in New Fantasyland was one of the last things you could see being painted in those buildings, not 100% sure though

p.s. WDWMagic's spell checker should really know the word "imagineer"

lazyboy97o

It’s clearly a rodeo roundup play set with other toys thrown in as Andy is known to do. They sell the play set. My son owns it...bought it at Mouse Gear of all places.

View attachment 368362
How does Andy have all of these valuable Woody’s Roundup collectibles? How does he have the toys of a little girl who has not even been born?

Kman101

That really doesn't fit the theme for Andy's backyard. This restaurant looks more like something Andy could have put together himself, consistent with what is already there.

Pizza Planet playset ;) Shanghai has Al’s as a playset .... but I guess Saucers takes that playset idea ... I’m happy there’s going to be a restaurant in the land. Kudos to them for correcting their mistake. I wish it were just a large quick service but TS is nice too

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

View attachment 368368

DHS really does need something to replace the old Honey I Shrunk The Kids playground. That one was always a must do, as it had some shade inside and the kids could just get energy out from waiting in lines
But a new one?
Only if it has a walk up bar for parents to wait at. I mean Disney does not just build anything anymore without a way for it to suck up your dollars!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom