New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

FigmentJedi

Still bugs me why Andy has Bonnie's Toys in Midway Mania and now in the restaurant as well.....This IMO should be Bonnie's backyard...Andy is in College and gave them to her...
but-thats-just-me-tho.jpg
You should know by now the design philosophy behind most Pixar attractions can be broken down to this.

Joeamc

I think the theme of Toy Story Land was supposed to be Andy's Backyard. I know, probably could have done more with the whole toy story "universe", but as I understand it, that was the Disney's Imagineers intentions. So I'm thinking, this restaurant being BBQ, it kind of fits into the whole "Andy's Backyard" theming of the land. Probably will have hamburgers, ribs and such.
Menu Will Probably be similar to Diamond Horseshoe in MK

dvitali

Still bugs me why Andy has Bonnie's Toys in Midway Mania and now in the restaurant as well.....This IMO should be Bonnie's backyard...Andy is in College and gave them to her...
but-thats-just-me-tho.jpg
Alway wonder how Andy acquired the toys beside Xmas. Maybe he became a toy collector in college as a hobby after learning it value as he grew older. Hard to believe that they are a one of a kind in that world .

SirLink

I’m thinking Whispering Canyon.

More than thinking ... plan was to add Toy Story characters there when restaurant and shop got cut from TSL initial plan. That was going to be THE test for overall Pixar character dining being rolled out across property. Then plans changed when they decided to use different characters and different restaurant at WL, as they say the rest is history.

ToTBellHop

This looks like a restaurant in a queue.
What’s the concept? Large crap and chairs and tables? Come on Disney! The ideas are endless!
The concept is Toy Story Land. You describe Woody’s Lunch Box but at least this will have a/c. Honestly this is the only aesthetic that makes sense in the overall land.

Does this really need to devolve into another “I hate TSL!” thread? It’s exhausting. This was objectively needed and is an appropriate choice for the land. It’s not earth-shattering, but it fills a purpose and will be popular.

Those who turn their noses at TSL can still eat at Hollywood Brown.

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Its gotta be a bigger deal the restaurant if they are saving it. Exciting!

I know it’s not going to happen but part of me hopes they stealth open the runaway railway...yes I know a pipe dream.

Seriously my predictions are:
1.) Indy Update
2.) B & B Update
3.) Some minor thing
4.) Longshot prediction: New land (this is why I said longshot)
5.) RR Retheme

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom