New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

dothebrdwalk

To those saying this is what they'll do with Galaxy's Edge, I think they won't. Due to the hotel having a similar TS. If ya wanna sit down and eat, gotta book a stay.

Cmdr_Crimson

Wouldn’t putting a merch location here be a problem with the limited space next to the entrance?

Well, the space was fairly big during the time it was used for Narnia/Jack Sparrow....Why not build one where it once stood?
HollywoodStudios-ToyStoryLand-entrance-0517017-4.jpg

It would work great before heading into "The Backyard" similar to the one in HKDL
DcXjxGIV0AABqFg.jpg

awoogala

Looks really cute! I wonder if the early morning magic breakfast would be moved there - or just a "regular" early breakfast. I would hope this would be a character meal- even if just dinners, with regular lunch. Probably won't ever eat there (family of vegetarians= BBQ family style is just not going to be all that accommodating, generally), but it's perfect for the land, and for the average family with younger kids.

awoogala

Disney Dad 3000

Don't know that this would be our choice for a meal, but happy to see them adding something, even if it was part of an earlier proposal. If TSL is around to stay, good to see them revisiting so quickly, well for Disney anyway. Would still like another flat ride or two. Can only hope this bodes well for the TS in sWGE.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Can only hope this bodes well for the TS in sWGE.

It's not a bad approach... wait for the initial hype to dwindle a bit, then revitalize with a Phase II which includes a new attraction and a TS... a similar plan for Pandora seems to have also been suggested... it seems like an inevitability that they will add SOMETHING to SW:GE in the next 5 years or so and adding a TS at the same time would work well...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom