NEW Retro Epcot Center Shirts

Figment82

I wish they made some of these shirts in a ladies fitted style! :(

I tried one on the last time I was there and the smalll was still big and baggy.

But all that being said, my husband will be buying at least one... maybe more...

It's doubtful that you'll see many retro EPCOT Center ladies fitted shirts in the future - the original ones did not seem to sell well at all. I loved the designs and bought all of them, but they tended to sit on the rack for a long time.

I prefer the fitted t-shirts, but I don't mind the men's style. The smalls usually fit pretty well, and tend to shrink well enough so that they're not too baggy. I like wearing them to the parks when it's hot so I don't feel like the material is sticking to me.

plaz10

i bought the blue one on my trip last week.

I got an adult small and its not tight/form fitting on me but its not huge either. it's a mix between a comfy tshirt and a tight top. and its 100% cotton so im sure it will shrink. the material is a thin one too. i love it.

FutureWorld1982

I LOVE Epcot retro t-shirt!!! I have almost all of them!!!
I will go there tomorrow to check them out!!! Love them!

Especially the last two. Beige is not my favorite color but, who cares, they are Epcot's!!!

Stunnerr22

The brown one is awesome. That is probably my favorite one they've made since the other one I own ("The 21st Century Began October 1982") came out. Glad to see that they are pumping these out.

ABigBrassBand

Oh. My. God. *posts link to facebook*. Is there any chance that people will sell these online? The first and last are the ones I'm looking for...I so want these.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom