NEW Retro Epcot Center Shirts

NewfieFan

It's doubtful that you'll see many retro EPCOT Center ladies fitted shirts in the future - the original ones did not seem to sell well at all. I loved the designs and bought all of them, but they tended to sit on the rack for a long time.

I prefer the fitted t-shirts, but I don't mind the men's style. The smalls usually fit pretty well, and tend to shrink well enough so that they're not too baggy. I like wearing them to the parks when it's hot so I don't feel like the material is sticking to me.

Are you serious!?! I thought they were selling like hot cakes when they first came out!?! Weren't there reports they had sold out in some sizes in Mouse Gears?

I was hoping this was the new trend in merch!

My wife has the same problem. She is jealous that the men get all the good nostalgic designs while the women are stuck with characters only.

It's so true... I can't stand the cartoony Epcot tee shirts... not my style!

Got the "Living Blueprint of the Future" shirt... AWESOME!

FYI to all the females concerned about sizing... I am a very tiny woman... 5'1", very petite, and I purchased that shirt in a Small.

The shirt is a "slim fit" shirt, not a standard size cotton tee. It is a very soft shirt (due to the fact that it has a special wash) and clings nicely to the body. I wore the shirt already, and it looked great on my little old self.

Plus, the screen print ain't too shabby... ;) Gotta love that Walt quote.

Happy shopping, everyone! :wave:

Thanks for the info... I may have to try that style on if it's still around in Sept.

muse1983

Can someone please tell me what kind of material the beige shirt is? Is it cotton? or is it clingy? I normally wear a XL, would it fit me ok or is do they run smaller than most? Thanks

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
Can someone please tell me what kind of material the beige shirt is? Is it cotton? or is it clingy? I normally wear a XL, would it fit me ok or is do they run smaller than most? Thanks
The beige is a standard cotton t-shirt, as opposed to the blue one which seems more like a cotton blend and has a more vintage feel to it. They all seem to run pretty standard in size.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom