News New Polynesian Resort DVC villas building to open 2024

Got back from my trip and the narrative on here that this new resort sticks out is way over blown. From the entrance to the MK one of the islands on seven seas lagoon actual hides most on the structure. When walking around the poly, it does not stick out or loom over the entire resort. Majority of the resort you can’t even see it.

I got to tour the model rooms at the DVC visitation center on Sunday and wow are the rooms beautiful!

Disney Analyst

Got back from my trip and the narrative on here that this new resort sticks out is way over blown. From the entrance to the MK one of the islands on seven seas lagoon actual hides most on the structure. When walking around the poly, it does not stick out or loom over the entire resort. Majority of the resort you can’t even see it.

I got to tour the model rooms at the DVC visitation center on Sunday and wow are the rooms beautiful!

Thanks for bringing your first hand account here!

Chef idea Mickey`=

"There it Is! FOLKS!"

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Member add-on sales begin today. Below are the opening incentives:

Screenshot_20241001_094602_Chrome.jpg

Unsurprisingly the incentives are garbage.

New member sales begin October 29.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom