News New Polynesian Resort DVC villas building to open 2024

JMcMahonEsq

What a fantastic view(NOT) from the Poly bungalows and only 600 a night

View attachment 801862

Have you ever stayed in the bungalows? Because I can tell you every time we have stayed there, and with all the people i have spoken with who stay there, no one is/was looking back at the main part of resort as their “view.” Your looking out at the lake, your watching the fireworks from the deck or the mini pool. That’s why you’re at the bungalows. The main selling point of a theme park view is unaffected by this new construction. Stylistic discussions are one thing, but ruining the view seems like just looking for problems

Club Cooloholic

And the Disney stock price slides down the hill of dissatisfaction currently 95.96. Guess (definition -foolish person) I mean Bob's business strategy is not working
It's all about the company priorities. Universal has opened up tons of new hotel resorts over the last 20 years. There is some fanfare but it's not over the top as they would ratger guests focus on the new rides they are opening. Meanwhile Disney makes a big deal out of an addition to a current property or turning an attraction into a lounge.

mysto

Stand corrected 3 + grand a night makes it even worse
That makes it better!

The guest's ability to spend more than you proves they are more successful than you. They win the big game! The view is just more evidence of how soundly they are winning, the view itself doesn't really matter that much.

However soon they can get the same view for cheaper at the polyday, that is winning even more. "she bought the holy grail, at a garage sale, she practically stole it" (Timbuk 3)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom