News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

ChewbaccaYourMum

Now it’s “out”....

The interior will be one huge IP driven playground. I’m aware of three core IPs. If all goes to plan one forum member in particular will be happy. Don’t think attractions as such. More like environments. Expect F&B to be added too. And digital interaction. Work should begin before the fall.
By "one forum member in particular" are you by any chance mentioning that person that is in love with Zootopia? I have no idea why I'm getting some kind of Zootopia vibe with this...

Awakening

Now it’s “out”....

The interior will be one huge IP driven playground. I’m aware of three core IPs. If all goes to plan one forum member in particular will be happy. Don’t think attractions as such. More like environments. Expect F&B to be added too. And digital interaction. Work should begin before the fall.

Zootopia, Wreck it Ralph and Inside Out? Just judging from what we can see in the art, plus what "one forum member" might be very happy about.

But we can also see Olaf, Tinker Bell, Edna Mode, Sleeping Beauty(?), Mickey and Marie from the Aristocats so, I guess they could be anything.

Minthorne

Trying to figure out what the face at the back left is supposed to be?
Almost looks like

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I think i see Joy from Inside Out (right side above the Hotel) and possibly Edna Mode from Incredibles (far left).
View attachment 351554
And, it looks like Rocket Raccoon on the right under the Hotel sign. [Edit: that's Nick from Zootopia, my bad!]

And, I think the kid in the front middle is flying a toy Buzz Lightyear with his left hand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom