New Planning DVD???

I finally got to watch it. It is fun, as always. The new video does borrow a lot from the YOMD video, but it is better. There is new footage most notably from the Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania, an entire section on American Idol, and a section on the Kimpossible game(which looks cool). It is worth ordering even if you had the YOMD DVD. It gives a nice overview of everything at WDW.

Cmdr_Crimson

I just recieved mine in the mail today.....I was dissapointed in that they went to such cheap levels just re-using the YOMAD clips where they could have done more to this disc....Sorry..I'm sticking with my HCOE discs...At least it's much more memorable..

Cmdr_Crimson

DizneyPryncess

Got mine yesterday - ordered it about a month ago. I haven't gotten to watch it yet, been running around doing holiday stuff. I'm going to watch it tonight though. Everyone who ordered them around a month ago should be getting yours soon too!

hwdelien

I apparently got mine a few days ago, but my DW didn't mention it. I watched it this weekend. Yes, they re-used some YOMD footage, but there was a decent amount of new stuff. Good features about Idol and other new and not quite so new stuff. I'm glad I got it.

Rob562

Something also on the new Planning DVD are some previews of the new Bay Lake Tower and the Treehouses, including some concept art that I hadn't seen yet.

It also confirms that the Treehouses *will* operate as part of Saratoga Springs, and that they will sleep "up to 9".

Look for these previews in the "Resorts" section under the "Deluxe Villas".

-Rob

JerseySkiddie

speaking of hcoe video... erin was on how i met your mother tonight. she had long hair and it took me a second to get a good look at her and decide if it was really her, but it totally was.

ill have to order my new dvd soon.

Cmdr_Crimson

speaking of hcoe video... erin was on how i met your mother tonight. she had long hair and it took me a second to get a good look at her and decide if it was really her, but it totally was.

ill have to order my new dvd soon.

YES! I saw that episode! :sohappy: Good to see Erin again!:D

Tinkfangrrl

I got my new 2009 dvd

I am going next month to celebrate my birthday. I can't wait to see how they have the MK decorated.

:xmas: Happy Holidays Everyone!:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom