New Planning DVD???

Cmdr_Crimson

What's all this about the creepy Mickey eyes?

It's not mickey but Goofy...After the little animation his eyes look weird
oddgoofy.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
This happened to me right before the first YOAMD DVD came out. I ordered one in like Sept because we planned on going in Dec maybe and I got it like mid or end of NOV and it was the YOAMD one.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I still never got the one I ordered over a month ago now so hopefully the new one comes soon!

DisneyMusician2

Disney is just notoriously slow with new brochures and DVD's. Basically, their marketing material always comes out later than many other resorts and vacation destinations.

(I know what you are thinking, there are other destinations??:lookaroun)

hwdelien

I think it arrives depending on when you say your going on your trip. I'm not going to Disneyland until January so thats what I filled out when i ordered it. Then it was about three months later and I still haven't received it. I thought they maybe forgot so I tried again but the next time I said i was going in two weeks. Then the DVD came in about 2 days. Then the one I ordered the first time arrived the next day. My guess would be that they want to send it as close to your trip as they can but I'm not sure. When did you say your trip is when you ordered it?

That would be foolish of them considering it's a planning DCD. If they wait until close to your trip you'd already be done planning. I think they just have a haphazzard method of fulfilling these requests. I ordered one 6 weeks ago when we picked a date (May 2, 2009) and it still hasn't arrived. We've already starting making restaurant reservations and booked our rooms, it's already too late.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom