New Planning DVD???

kasey1988

Local travel agents have the new "what will you celebrate" travel books, so hopefully that means the dvd is soon to come!

ghostrider455

Just got a 2009 planning dvd that I did not even request :p
The message included with the dvd says that my trip I just got back from is almost here. Also it seems that disney thinks that my 2008 vacation took place in 2009. :)

mikeb_86

So This new 2009 Vacation DVD IS Officaly out? I dont get you?
I like to know if anyone knows?
Im trying to plan my Disney 2009 Vacation this past year in 2008 was or skip year we go 2 years then skip 2009 and 2010 are our next disney years to disneyworld. I what to go back and trying to get my family full of fun and exciting things. Post more info about the 2009 dvd if it is indead out!!!

ghostrider455

Yes it is out. It is a disk that includes both disneyland and disneyworld. It has lots of stuff about the what will you celebrate things for 2009. It also includes a map of all of the wdw parks.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes it is out. It is a disk that includes both disneyland and disneyworld. It has lots of stuff about the what will you celebrate things for 2009. It also includes a map of all of the wdw parks.

Okay it has Both DL & WDW But is it BETTER Than the YOMAD Disc?
Does it have the people in the clouds?
Does it have Live hosts like HCOE's Disc?
These are things i'd like to know..:D

DisneyDellsDude

If the new 2009 disk is out, I better order mine!
My collection only goes back to 2005. Isn't that when they started to use DVDs instead of VHS?

When do you think they'll upgrade from DVDs to BlueRay Disks?:lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

If the new 2009 disk is out, I better order mine!
My collection only goes back to 2005. Isn't that when they started to use DVDs instead of VHS?

I started my collection in 2003 and it was a DVD for Magical Gatherings..It was a rather big purple box with a single DVD and 3 booklets. But I'm sure there had to have been ones for 2000-2002..

ghostrider455

Okay it has Both DL & WDW But is it BETTER Than the YOMAD Disc?
Does it have the people in the clouds?
Does it have Live hosts like HCOE's Disc?
These are things i'd like to know..:D

Its my first planning disk so I can't comment on the first one.
It has the people in the clouds.
It does not have live hosts.

Grim Grinner

The Last Disc

My last disc hasn't seen much play-and worse, it didn't help me convince the wife that we had to back. Although it's not quite so manly, sometimes I'd pop in an old trip-planning video and let the waterworks flow. Often the wife would think that I was so adorable that she'd almost have to let me go.

The last trip-planning DVD was a bunch of people floating around on clouds-with hardly any park footage. It was pathetic, boring and a complete waste.

The old DVD with the annoying guy is still our favorite, although the 2 years-worth of that group was still enjoyable.

As the proud father of a 67" HD set, I'd love to see a Blu-ray release of the parks. Heck, Nightmare Before Christmas had an HD ad for WDW on it that had my leaping into the screen like a bird into a window.

Erin_Akey

I just got the 2009 DVD and hadn't ordered it even. Our next trip is Dec.24th. It has the theme of what will you celebrate just like the commercials on tv. It is VERY cool. Watching it makes me ready to leave now!!!

Erin_Akey

Part of it is the same as that disc. Part of it is new. i think it is very good. Made me wish it was time to leave..........I like all of the new things they are doing for grand gatherings and birthdays next yar etc. Like the customized shirts and stuff. I thought that was neat. And the decorations for celebrations that can be sent to your room. That was pretty cool.

Got the new "What will you celebrate?" DVD today! It is labled as the new 2009 Vacation Planning DVD. I will look at it after work-home for lunch now. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom