-Pizza
-Sunglasses with Empire state building in the "reflection"
-Statue of Liberty Crown
-Statue of Liberty Torch
-NYPD hat
-NYFD hat
-World of Disney shopping bag
-World of Disney baseball cap.

I was in NYC last weekend to see The Gates in Central Park, but since I was with a group, I couldn't get to the WoD store. I was then supposed to go last Friday, but due to the snow, I couldn't. I might explode if I don't get these PH parts soon!!! It's just killing me!

Oh, and www.amazon.com has Darth Tater up for presale. It's 8.99, and qualifies for free shipping (with restrictions and such...gotta read it)

Shoppingnut....did you get any of the parts? The WoD shopping bag seems perfect for you! :lol: Anything else cute in the store? I was on the website and it was very vague. It looks like the adult clothing section looks pretty cool. I'm tired of all the kiddie clothing at my local disney store. Thanks for any insight!

shoppingnut

I actually didn't buy them yet and, yes, the shopping bag is perfect for me!! I work 5 blocks from the WoD store, so I walk every so often. The store has a lot of stuff that the WoD store in the Marketplace has, but they do have some more adult sweatshirts with NYC WoD on it, some jackets, t-shirts (they had white one w/a green neckband and mickey dressed for St. Patty's Day). They have the pet merchandise, the make your own princess crown, the castle play set toy, disney computers, they also have the friendship room up on the third floor which is having tea w/the princess and I've heard rave reviews on that and am hoping to do it with my niece this summer.

FYI, it's FDNY, you were close.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Darth Tater comes out in 4 days! Is anyone excited?!? And, one week till I finally can go to NYC and get my NYC parts.....this is going to be a good week!

As a side note, there are new Potato Head's out, they're just not Disney parts. They are called Spud Buds and I saw them in Target the other day.
Link: http://www.mrpotatohead.net/2000/200010.htm (you have to scroll down to the bottom.

And, there will be two new Potato Head giveaways, if you live in the area, you should go get one! (And then give it to me.....lol)

#1...A Mr. Potato Head Giveaway with hockey accessories on Friday, April 1st, 2005 in Bakersfield, California
at the Condors hockey game.

#2...Special Mr. Hockey Potato Head for the first 2,500 fans at the
Fresno Falcons vs Long Beach hockey game Saturday April 9, 2005.

Thats all for today!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Just a little bragging to do here....I went to NYC yesterday and I spend a lot of time in the WoD store, and got my Potato Head parts! The cashier had to tape the box shut so it "counted" as a shut box!
Then we went to the Toys R Us in Times Square (awesome store, btw) and I got my Darth Tater.
I am one happy girl!

ritchie56

I hope my Darth comes soon. Amazon still has my order listed for April 4th delivery--I just hope they are able to fill the order. We don't have any Toys or Us's near us to even go hope to find one in!

crazycalf

beauty_Belle27 said:
does anyone know if mrs.potato head is smaller than mr.potato head.i have a mrs instead of a mister,but i still want new parts at wdw

At wdw the potatoes are the same, the difference between Mr. and Mrs. is just the parts you choose.

I'll be at the World of Disney in NYC tomorrow. The NYC pizza is my favorite. It has hidden mickeys as peperoni.
I thought there were other NYC parts than that but I guess I'll see tomorrow.

I still want to get the pirate kit.

sum41914

Today was my High School Graduation Party and much to my surprize I received the Darth Tater, I later opened it and played with it. LOL It was pretty funny becuase when I started Kindergarten I got a Mr. Potato Head and now that I graduated I guess it was suiting to get another Potato Head as I have finished school, my family members were all shocked that I wanted a potato head, I guess its just my inner child. (Even tho im only 17 :hammer: )

P.S.: After doing some internet snooping I came across this Clickie looks like Darth Tater isn't going to be alone, no lets see if they come out with Princess Leah and all her SPUDness lol (not a very good pun)
~Sum

netenyahoo

I like that Spud Trooper. I still haven't gotten the Darth Tater as it is impossible to find. I do not want to pay a ridiculous amount on ebay.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I just got back from WDW, and in the Once Upon a Toy store they carry some of the NYC parts. (Which is weird, because they kept saying they were to only be found in NYC.)
Out of the 10 NYC parts, the OUaT store carries:

-Pretzel
-Pizza
-Statue of Liberty Crown
-Statue of Liberty Torch

Also, in the same store they have the Make Your Own My Little Pony, with the same concept, as many parts as you can fit in a box for a set amount of money. On that display they have the Mickey Balloon and Mickey ice cream (the same as the Potato Head ones) BUT IN PINK!!!!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I just got back from WDW, and in the Once Upon a Toy store they carry some of the NYC parts. (Which is weird, because they kept saying they were to only be found in NYC.)
Out of the 10 NYC parts, the OUaT store carries:

-Pretzel
-Pizza
-Statue of Liberty Crown
-Statue of Liberty Torch

Also, in the same store they have the Make Your Own My Little Pony, with the same concept, as many parts as you can fit in a box for a set amount of money. On that display they have the Mickey Balloon and Mickey ice cream (the same as the Potato Head ones) BUT IN PINK!!!! Now the misses spud can have her own balloon and ice cream in her colors. I took four of each and put them in with my Potato Head box. I'll post a pic later.

sum41914

New Pieces!!!!!!!

Thats right you heard it here first there are new Potato Head Pieces!!!!!

Here they are:

Fish tail Base,
Red Flowing Hair,
Tinkerbell Yellow Bonnet Hair,
Slipper Shoes with White Powder Puffs,
and Fairy Pixie Wings,
Donald Duck Sailor Hat,
Donald Duck Bill,
Daisy Duck Potted Plant Hat,
Mickey Mouse Captains Hat,
Donald Duck Baseball Cap
Goofy Hat,
Donald Duck Shoes,
Cinderella's Glass Slipper on Purple Pillow,
Halloween Mickey mouse Face pumpkin Candy Bucket,
Pin trading lanyard Belt with 4 built in pins and medal,
PIRATE EYE With Eye Patch!!!!
One Mickey mouse Halloween Dummy Doll,
Yellow Mickey Mouse 35mm Camera,
Box of Disney popcorn!
Mickey mouse Refillable Souvenir Drink Cup and Straw!

Check out eBay they have pics of them all!

~Sum

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

AND ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!!

You just made me the happiest person in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom