New Parts For Potato Heads?

sum41914

Here is a pic of most of the new pieces i think there are more but, eh. Mind the eyes and the noses and the arms and gloves as they are older pieces, this is a pic from eBay.

I really hope they come out with gold mickey ears for potato head, even the spud wants to be a part of the HCOE!

sum41914

HebeJebe said:
Does anyone know if all the new parts will fit in one box? Not including the potato body of course.

I need an Ariel Potato Head!

YOu can fit the Ariel piee in the box, but keep in mind that not all of these piece are going to be at the same place for eample:

The Make a Potato Head Station in DtD will sell the Tink pieces and no Ariel pieces, but the Make a Potato Head Station in the MK will have Ariel and no Tink,

I alway plan to buy 3 boxes to make sure i get all the pieces, yeah its expensive, but I love having a large array of parts!

~Sum

GoofyMom2

sum41914 said:
YOu can fit the Ariel piee in the box, but keep in mind that not all of these piece are going to be at the same place for eample:

The Make a Potato Head Station in DtD will sell the Tink pieces and no Ariel pieces, but the Make a Potato Head Station in the MK will have Ariel and no Tink,

I alway plan to buy 3 boxes to make sure i get all the pieces, yeah its expensive, but I love having a large array of parts!

~Sum

Hey....I didn't know there was a potato head station in MK....Thanks for the info! Where is it exactly?
I will def. have to get the new pieces our next trip.....and the Golden Ears sound sound a great idea!

HebeJebe

WHAT?! :fork: They don't sell them in the same place? Somebody is cruisin' for a brusin' Where is the location in MK? Does Pop carry all the pieces? If I were to put the Ariel pieces in 1 box how much more room would I have? Thanks!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
There is one station in each park and DtD, and Pop.
MK: In toontown fair (The tent gift shop....I can't remember the name)
Epcot: Mouse Gear
MGM: The store on the corner where you would turn to go to ToT (Cant remember that name either....sorry)
AK: Hmmm....I know I saw them, let me think of where
DtD: Once upon a toy
Pop: Everything Pop.

DtD has the largest selection, and Pop has the smallest.

And TRUST me.....I am angered that you cant get all the pieces at one place. Do they realize I am the number one fan of Potato Heads? I need them ALL!!!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
ANOTHER NEW PART!!!!

There will be another Potato Head accessory. It is a buzz lightyear costume....but get this. It will only be released in Hong Kong Disneyland.....I'm booking my flight as we speak.

http://www.mrpotatohead.net/ (Scroll down to the News section)

RalphieN

SewIn2Disney said:
AK: Hmmm....I know I saw them, let me think of where

At AK, the store you go through after the Dinosaur ride to get to Primeval Whirl, etc. I think it is called Chester and Hester's Dinosaur Treasures has the Potato Head parts.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
More new parts were just released, but not disney ones.
I found these at Target. It's a small container that comes with larger than normal potato head parts so you can dress up your Halloween Pumpkin to look like a potato head.
There were four sets, Pirate, Witch, Princess and....shoot, i forget the fourth.
You can see some on ebay, I searched under Potato Head Pumpkin.
I bought three of the four, they were out of the Princess. Later on I'm going to see how they look in a regular Potato Head.

darrin

the "gas mask" went with the firefighter theme. There actually were firefighter pieces. the mask is the only remnant of that particular theme that was left, at least when we went in July. My family and I filled 2 boxes this time around.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Okay, so I go in 40 days and I need to start planning my potato head strategy.
I believe it was sum who said that not every part is available at every store. I always thought that was true in the four parks, but that in DTD, at the Once Upon a Toy store, all the parts were available.
Now, I know since these are big parts that I'm going to need two boxes, but I don't want to get both boxes at the same place if all parts aren't available everywhere. Then I'm going to have to go all over collecting parts.
So here's the conondrum. Can anyone get me a list of what (newest) parts are available where? OR can someone check if Once Upon a Toy does indeed sell all of the new parts?

I thank you in advance for any help.

(PS, did you all see Mr. Potato Head in the Macy's Day parade?)

sum41914

The Macy's Potato head was awsome, relly wish they had the parts to recreate the running potato would be pretty cool.

I actually emailed disney merch and asked if they could compile a list of all available potato head parts and they said and I quote "What you have requested is not avaiable for Disney Mail Order". I was like thats good, I just wanted a list of parts. Im going to look through eBay and see if I can compile a list for you.

Edits: ok I think I may have found all the new peices

Set of eyes with pirate eye patch on one
Mickey Mouse trick or treat decorative pumpkin
Disney pin trading lanyard
Disney Cinderella glass shipper on pillow
Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream on stick (Pink)
Popcorn container
Collectors Mug
Camera
Goofy Head hat
Donald head hat
Donald blue hat
Donald Duck bill mouth/nose
Tink hair
Tink shoes
Tink wings
Little Mermaid Fins
Little Mermaid Hair
Disney Cruise Line Cap
Minnie Hat
Mickey shaped balloon (Pink)

Might be missing one or two, the eBay auctions I went by a few weeks ago must have been sold.

~Sum

~P.S. Im leaving next Thursday :sohappy:

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
You posted the list already (post #134) but thanks for spending the time to come up with it again! ( I think the only one your missing is the Mickey Mouse doll)
What I'm really looking for is what stores have what parts. I emailed them as well, and they couldn't help me. If the store in DTD has all 20 parts, then I'm golden.....but if they're missing some, I want to know where to get them.
I know I'm going to have to get two boxes anyway, I just want to know where I'm going to be getting those two boxes. (Is that clear as mud or what?....Lol)

Since your going on Thursday (tomorrow?) And I'm assuming you'll be getting these parts as well...could you check the DTD location and tell me if they have the 19 new parts? Thank you thank you thank you, and have a wonderful trip! Pop Century is my favorite!

sum41914

sry I got a lil :veryconfu confused :veryconfu, If your email to Disney doesn't work out I will gladly jote down what parts ar at each park/hotel/store/etc... that way the board will have a current list of all parts and where to get them. I leave next thrursday to Potato Head Kingdom whoops I mean Magic Kingdom :lookaroun .

~Sum

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
sum41914 said:
sry I got a lil :veryconfu confused :veryconfu, If your email to Disney doesn't work out I will gladly jote down what parts ar at each park/hotel/store/etc... that way the board will have a current list of all parts and where to get them. I leave next thrursday to Potato Head Kingdom whoops I mean Magic Kingdom :lookaroun .

~Sum
Thanks, you rock! Have fun stuffing your box. That's half the fun! Say hi to Mr. Potato Head (when you arrive at his kingdom) for me!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Sum41914, your killing me! How was your trip? Did you buy any Potato Heads? I need pictures!!! How cool are the new parts?

22 days until I go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom