New Park Rules.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning All. Now this year in July,my Disney vacation was as magic as ever.14 magic days & nights of Mickey huggin fun.But if someone at WDW said to me " what new rule would you bring to the parks?" Thats easy,no texting on mobiles while in charge of a stroller.Here in the UK it's against the law to drive your car whilst on the phone,and am sure Iam right that jay walking is still against the law in the states. ( correct if am wrong ) The amount of times I saw someone coming towards me pushing their stroller whilst texting and me jumping out the way.So that's my new park rule.And to endorse it. Any CM who spots a texting parent pushing a stroller dishes out a on the spot fine of $5.00. OK, OK, I know it's crazy,just a mad idea.But if you could,what new park rule would you endorse? :) P.S. Ready for a backlash here.;(

Vader2112

Know it alls who actually no nothing (spouting false rumors or just plain ridiculous un true factoids) will be forced to wear a dunce cap while locked in the stockades in Liberty Square while WDW Magic members are permitted to throw tomatoes at them. :p

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Know it alls who actually no nothing (spouting false rumors or just plain ridiculous un true factoids) will be forced to wear a dunce cap while locked in the stockades in Liberty Square while WDW Magic members are permitted to throw tomatoes at them. :p
Now that's what am talking about.:p

wiigirl

No stopping in the middle of a main walkway to collect your thoughts or look at a map...move aside please!

This!!
75.gif

Goofyernmost

Mine would be that people are not allowed to pay any attention to what other people are doing, acting or saying. The rule will require you to watch out for yourself, be where you are supposed to be, let people with other priorities live there own life out of your control and concentrate on having a good time, stop and smell the roses (even if it's in the middle of the street), look at the detail, marvel at the engineering and if by some act of god a light bulb is out...by all means go on a rampage about the lack of maintenance. :eek:

Vader2112

• All Backpacks must contain survival supples for the pending Zombie appocalypse...Sorry having too much fun with that on another thread :).
  • Bras must be worn at all times if ...well ... You know who you are.
  • Anyone Cheering in unison or with those thunder stick things will be immediately placed on the former Discover Island and have to play the Hunger Games/Battle Royale.
  • If traveling with your children you must wear a button or sign with a tally of how many times you have told them they are the most ungreatful children ever/on the planet during you trip to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom