New Park Rules.

Hulacat

OMG this is the best thread. If you kid is having a meltdown at the restaurant, don't hope that if you bounce them up and down enough it will stop, get out!!!
THIS x1000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our honeymoon meal at Le Cellier$$$ was ruined by people who should have been forced to a big table on the ROOF. I was not a happy girl in the LEAST when we were subjected to whining/wails/screaming for over an hour straight from 2 kids under the age of 2 from a table of 8 inconsiderate jerkwads (several adults in the party, more than enough people so that one could bring baby outdoors with a bottle to settle them down). If I was by myself, I would have waltzed over & held my hand out loudly stating "20 bucks- NOW! That's the portion of my meal that was ruined by your selfish lazy rude behavior". Miss Congeniality, that I am:D

Minnie1976

No stilettos allowed. Also all shirts MUST have straps, no more of this tube top stuff.

How about men wearing shirts at the park and in bus lines??? How about no bathing suits even underwraps that slip in the parks? I've got pictures of both. Really tacky. Also no matter what your belief your face shouldn't be covered even the eyes. It sure doesn't make a person feel safe in this world.

Hulacat

1) Anyone in a group of 3 or more who chant or line jump will be kicked out of the park for the day- no exceptions.
2) If your kids are going to scream like banshees during a meal & you choose to pay attention to your "smart" phone- see rule #1.
3) Anyone who uses a flash camera during dark attractions/rides- or can't walk at a normal pace without their eyes glued to a phone or tablet screen will be given nuclear wedgies by a group of pms avengers.;)

Ginzuishou

I see people waiting at a bus stop, they are hunched over , looking at their cell phones. Anytime someone has a free moment, they are hunched over, checking out their cell phone or Pad. gotta get those latest updates every 10 seconds!!!!!!!!! People take walks, they are on their cell phone!!!!! when does it end, when.........cough, just...when.....will....it.....blarghhh....

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Anyone coming into any of the parks dressed up like a thug/punk/gangster will have their clothes confiscated and be made to wear an outfit from IASW.

MattC

New rule: If you blind me with your iPhone camera flash on SSE,like some dude did last night, I get the phone. I may then sell it, use it, or make you watch as I use it to scrub the sidewalk. Depends on my mood.

lobelia

All adults under 60 should give up their seat on the bus for children under 10, pregnant or injured individuals, and those over 60.

wdwstateofmind

Brazilian tour groups BANNED!!!!!
This and a majority of alabamians have to use their own line...both times I've confronted large groups for cutting everyone... both times they were from alabama, tried using their kids as scapegoats, and didn't see any err in their ways...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This and a majority of alabamians have to use their own line...both times I've confronted large groups for cutting everyone... both times they were from alabama, tried using their kids as scapegoats, and didn't see any err in their ways...
How do you know they were from Alabama? :rolleyes:

BTW...Alabama certainly doesn't have a monopoly on rednecks nor judgmental busy bodies.

copcarguyp71

Oh my...the gates to trollville seem to have been left open overnight! There is a large group of low posting count pot stirrers on the boards all of a sudden!

wdwstateofmind

How do you know they were from Alabama? :rolleyes:

BTW...Alabama certainly doesn't have a monopoly on rednecks nor judgmental busy bodies.
Agreed, but if you're two "bad" experiences at WDW over the course of the past 7 years both included people admitting they are from Alabama (for whatever reason made them do that I do not know) during the mayhem, then I think it's fair to say judgement can be passed...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom