New Park Rules.

janoimagine

I'm with all the people who vote for no strollers past the age of, I'll say 6 at the max.

4 ... Hell 3yrs. Parents ... if your kids feet and limbs hang out of the stroller and are dragging, make them get off their a$$ and walk. It really looks pathetic when the kid can barely fit and makes you look like that much more of a for enabling it.

And before anyone gets all tweaked, special needs kids get a pass, sadly most children you see in the above category are nowhere near being handicapped.

Bob Saget

New Rule for quick service restaurants: If a family is hovering around another family enjoying a meal in an attempt to make them finish sooner so they can have their seat, the seated family should be allowed (without penalty) to dump/throw any food or drink item of their choice at the hovering family.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Walk in the same direction that you are facing. If you are really that distracted, don't give me attitude when you walk into me.

MattC

New rule: If you cannot divide by 2 go back to 2nd grade with the other children. The coaster sits 2 per row, stop trying to fit 3! Oh, your group has 5? That's means one of you will sit alone or with a single rider. Figure it out early so I don't have to play musical rows with little Johnny.

Frank Rizzo

Hmm. I got a creative one. I just got home from the World and am now in full sadness mode without another trip in the near future. So, when we are lucky enough to be there at all, we must agree to never be sad or unhappy, as there are so many of us that wish we could be there, like right now, instead of being in New Jersey!

Graham9

No Brazillian Groups (I notice this pops up quite often)
No cutting in lines
No drinking from Starbucks in WDW
No eating of Edys Ice Cream if you are already grossly overweight
No waving cameras in front of others who are trying to see the show
No flashes of cameras
No failing of personal hygiene

s&k'smom

OMG this is the best thread. If you kid is having a meltdown at the restaurant, don't hope that if you bounce them up and down enough it will stop, get out!!!

pixargal

No cussing or bad language. I was horrified at the the number of potty mouths I overheard in the parks last week while we were there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom