News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

SplashJacket

Words escape me.

Is this the crowd they pander to? No wonder the park’s going to the dogs south of SSE.
It's a funny little gag. It's a couple of grown men acting goofy.

Better than the lifeless manaquin representing the company.

1614878408275.png

hpyhnt 1000

As long as they keep that seizure inducing programming to off hours and relegated to dumb social media videos, I have no problem.

Dare I say, I've been pleasantly surprised thus far at the overall restraint they've shown with their new lighting toys, favoring slow fades and lengthy transitions versus strobe effects and rapid hue changes. I also appreciate the color palette is largely based on SSE, so an overwhelming use of oranges, pinks, and purples that complement rather than clash with the park's icon.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
As long as they keep that seizure inducing programming to off hours and relegated to dumb social media videos, I have no problem.

Dare I say, I've been pleasantly surprised thus far at the overall restraint they've shown with their new lighting toys, favoring slow fades and lengthy transitions versus strobe effects and rapid hue changes. I also appreciate the color palette is largely based on SSE, so an overwhelming use of oranges, pinks, and purples that complement rather than clash with the park's icon.

They are saving that for the upcharge dance party events. 😉

“For only $149.99/person, you can attend a 2 hour dance party held at Epcot’s entrance!! Music and lights keyed to the beat, plus a special event-specific cupcake, you won’t want to miss it!!!”

raymusiccity

Ive been listening to the new loop for a while now and I actually do like it. Parts of it did really move me like only Epcot ever could. The feeling of a hopeful and bright future. Something the whole world needs right about now.

Makes me wish this was the way they’d go for Harmonious. Disney films songs are so out of tune for this park :(
Too bad the best part of the new Epcot is the music
It's sad that the 'new music' is the exact opposite of anything resembling an 'ear worm'. 😦

hpyhnt 1000

The current trees are so awkward. Never quite understood why theres one on one side and two on the other. I'm hoping this is one of the loose ends Zach Ridley alluded to tying up.
There used to be more. Seems at one point there were 4 trees in that planter. But I think a combo of natural decay and hurricane season damage has left us with a lonely survivor over there now.

1614891231971.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom